DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Farewell for now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno
Lorezno

Farewell for now Empty
PostSubject: Farewell for now   Farewell for now Clock10Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Well, college is going to be starting for me in a month or so, so my schedule's going to be jam-packed out the ass.

More importantly, in a cruel twist, I've seemed to have completely lost the will to sprite. However, a couple days ago I found the inspiration to write literature again, which is rare for me. That, and that type of thing tends to stick in my case.

Well, I'll be flying out of here, now. I might come back every now and then on occasion to make a few posts, but chances are you won't be seeing any work whatsoever from me.

Later bitches!
~Lorezno of Light
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Mayor Maynot
Mayor Maynot

Farewell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell for now   Farewell for now Clock10Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Hope you do come back Lorenzo!Have fun in college , lets hope it doesn't suck the life out of you like high school does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PloT
PloT

Farewell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell for now   Farewell for now Clock10Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm

goodbye orange guy,Ya'll come back now ya hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell for now   Farewell for now Clock10

Back to top Go down

Farewell for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1