DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

How do you show love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

How do you show love? Empty
PostSubject: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 am

This question just popped into my mind while playing NBA 2K12. I dunno why. So, how do you guys show love?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 am

you sure you wanna learn how to love? I can teach you lol
Back to top Go down
Vegetrunks

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 am

Cody...do you want to give gath a good going over you filthy beast!
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 am

It's really quite simple. It's kind of like..gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Um, by not caving her head in with my fist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
It's really quite simple. It's kind of like..gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight.

I am returning for a brief moment to only say this is funny.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Depends on your upbringing buddeh, it sucks but it's true. You will show affection in the same manner that your parents showed you. Which makes this question redundant, for no 2 answers will be the same.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Luka wrote:
Depends on your upbringing buddeh, it sucks but it's true. You will show affection in the same manner that your parents showed you. Which makes this question redundant, for no 2 answers will be the same.
I think he expects that.

He's not asking how to do it himself, but he's simply wondering how we do it.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Onis wrote:
I think he expects that.

He's not asking how to do it himself, but he's simply wondering how we do it.

Oh I see, what a strange and personal question lolol. Really gets me thinking actually... I'm certainly not the type to buy people's love, like many people I know. But I will say that I try to show it in actions, not with words. Which actually fucks me over sometimes because a lot of the time my actions go unnoticed, and then I just end up acting all pissed off without telling them why I'm acting that way. Iono, I'm not the type to talk about my inside stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Luka wrote:
Iono, I'm not the type to talk about my inside stuffs.
This for me.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 am

lolwut?
Just keep on kissing her ...then lick her neck...then...Just...Play royal rumble with her lol..:3
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 am

Cody wrote:
lolwut?
Just keep on kissing her ...then lick her neck...then...Just...Play royal rumble with her lol..:3

Questionable advice is questionable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you show love?   How do you show love? Clock10

Back to top Go down

How do you show love?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1