DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Trying To Get Motavation :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Trying To Get Motavation :D Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Get Motavation :D   Trying To Get Motavation :D Clock10Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I am back to try the RPG. I wanted to find another cool RPG but it failed :| .
Still I want to check out new features of RPG. I like the rules much better then what most of the Dragon one was.
I am gonna play Quemon again. I did edit Quemons character sheet a little and finished it yesterday.
I will still miss the old one but I am happy there is a descent one now Very Happy .
I hope to stay longer this time but lets see how the RPG holds up. Hee
Still hope to talk to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Motavation :D   Trying To Get Motavation :D Clock10Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm

That's great, it's good to see that you're returning. Anyways welcome back Queen.

Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Motavation :D   Trying To Get Motavation :D Clock10Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Thank you my friend Tunechi Very Happy
I love playing Queen/Quemon. I wanted Quemon to get beat up for who knows how long, I also miss making all of Quemons excuses. Very Happy
Still I think I have become of a better typer from this site which really helps. I still am not a good typer though. :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Motavation :D   Trying To Get Motavation :D Clock10

Back to top Go down

Trying To Get Motavation :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-