DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Did AB leave unnanounced?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kane
Kane

Did AB leave unnanounced? Empty
PostSubject: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Did Angry-Boy the creator of this site, just ditch us? Yes or no? I want to know.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

That I know of he didnt say a goodbye,
Back to top Go down
Strife
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm pretty sure he stops in every now and then, but he has his own site to deal with, college, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm sure that he misses Vortex, but he's probably too busy.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 am

Him and Jay left ANNOUNCED. When they did, they gave the power to Blues, who we now know has left. I don't think half of the current members were even here for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 am

Afrolicious wrote:
Him and Jay left ANNOUNCED. When they did, they gave the power to Blues, who we now know has left. I don't think half of the current members were even here for that.

I don't remember Ab's, and Jay is still around. I talk to him every now and then.

Also, Ab doesn't visit this site. Unless he's made a troll account, which still makes no sense since he can't see the important matters in the forums only staff can enter.

From my memory, no he did not.

Blues was promoted to admin when he was still around and Jay. Then Blues stepped down, Ab knew he was getting ready to leave and chose to promote me. Blues Light was then promoted not long after as well. Then poof, Angryboy was gone.

Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
Afrolicious wrote:

I don't remember Ab's, and Jay is still around. I talk to him every now and then.

Also, Ab doesn't visit this site. Unless he's made a troll account, which still makes no sense since he can't see the important matters in the forums only staff can enter.

From my memory, no he did not.

Blues was promoted to admin when he was still around and Jay. Then Blues stepped down, Ab knew he was getting ready to leave and chose to promote me. Blues Light was then promoted not long after as well. Then poof, Angryboy was gone.

Exactly what I was looking for, thankyou Seto.

Greatly appreciated, lol.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 am

Wait, that's not how I remember it. I remember it like one fell swoop. In like the spam of like a week. But I'm looking from the outside of the shack in. *angrily shakes fist at Seto*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, Jay is still with us here.

Would like to see AB post at least one more time, even if it's just a belated goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Vegetrunks

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Aye, It's a sad time. But seto is going to be our new mother now.... Or father Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Vegetrunks wrote:
Aye, It's a sad time. But seto is going to be our new mother now.... Or father Very Happy

I can be whatever you like, big boy Hee
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Lmfao. Father Seto.

Spoiler:

Anyway, he has left us. Last visit was on October. He's been busy or caught up with his new site full of moochers.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 pm

And also he's not that busy.

Because he has time to sprite easily and posting one goodbye takes what, 5 minutes?

Btw, he last posted in June I believe. xD
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

He posted in the Mod shack though, and with his free time he's been managing his site. It doesn't matter anyway. Seto is the new bawss.

Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh, well.

I thought he'd tell all of us >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did AB leave unnanounced?   Did AB leave unnanounced? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Did AB leave unnanounced?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1