DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Path of the Vortex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno
Lorezno

Path of the Vortex Empty
PostSubject: Path of the Vortex   Path of the Vortex Clock10Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:40 am

I know this may be the...you know what, who the fuck am I kidding? Of course this the right place! Look, I got a suggestion that comes to mind

I plan on making a new Path Training for the Shadow of the Dragon 4 RP. But this Path will be especially different in many ways. First off, it will revolve around branching paths, where certain good or evil actions will lead to different results in the Path. But wait, what are the Paths about?

The Paths will revolve around any and all past events from all the past MAJOR [Lasted longer than two months] RPs. That would mean Shadow of the Dragon, Vortex Chronicles, Dragonball Rumble, Void Conflict, Shadow of the Dragon 2, BurstFire Legacy, Shadow of the Dragon 3 and the first The Vortex [not the sequel]
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Path of the Vortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path of the Vortex   Path of the Vortex Clock10Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 am

I know nothing of RP but this could have went into the general section too.
Anyway, you're the rp expert really. Just need more RP people to see this topic to give you a hand.
Back to top Go down

Path of the Vortex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1