DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Debauchery up in this bitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno
Lorezno

Debauchery up in this bitch Empty
PostSubject: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Prior to me stripping PhantomAForce of his RP Mod powers, he misused them to ban Leonardo from Vortex. Since it was a direct misuse of powers on Phantom's part, since the incident was not RP related but was instead inside the chatbox, I personally feel that he should be permanently banned from Vortex for this incident since its pretty fucked up if I say so myself. He clearly doesn't like being here since he treats people like garbage but he also doesn't give a fuck anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Lorezno wrote:
Prior to me stripping PhantomAForce of his RP Mod powers, he misused them to ban Leonardo from Vortex. Since it was a direct misuse of powers on Phantom's part, since the incident was not RP related but was instead inside the chatbox, I personally feel that he should be permanently banned from Vortex for this incident since its pretty fucked up if I say so myself. He clearly doesn't like being here since he treats people like garbage but he also doesn't give a fuck anyways.

Not even one...
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 am

That's a nice way to go out Phantom. -_- I can't stand people who abuse power. That's major trolling.
Back to top Go down
B3
B3

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am

PhantomAForce wrote:
Lorezno wrote:

Not even one...

Man I know why you banned Leo is because you just dislike him, but why did you ban me?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 am

Probably for the same reason if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

Well obviously Phantom is a troll, i lose all respect for a veteran committing this offense -_-.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 am

Is Leo stilll banned?
Phantom, you disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am

Is he really perma-banned? Does what he did deserve that?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 am

Horrible trollformance

0/10.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

Luka- are you talking about phantom?
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

Naw. I banned him for 2 years to be a fucking dick. :3.
He's banned till October 14th 2014.
Couldn't IP because he has like 50 IP addresses (not kidding...that list was LONG)
Yeah he does in fact. He's always caused Uproars and problems. Has a very ungrateful attitude he trolls people and misused his powers...AGAIN.

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 am

Lawl what an asshole-phantom. I thought he was cool, but first impreesions aren't always true impressions.
Back to top Go down
B3
B3

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 am

MS- Ya I thought he was cool to man. Then he banned me for no reason... Now I dont think he is cool anymore.

MJ- Don't you think he will just make another account just with a different name and a different email? I mean if I can do anyone can.

Other then that I think the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:26 am

well if he banned his most active IP then he will rarely get on problem with IP's is he can change it with a simple proxy code. When I play private servers for a game called Maplestory I run a program i coded that changes my IP every 3 second,s because they can steal your identity.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 am

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
well if he banned his most active IP then he will rarely get on problem with IP's is he can change it with a simple proxy code. When I play private servers for a game called Maplestory I run a program i coded that changes my IP every 3 second,s because they can steal your identity.

Debauchery up in this bitch Asdasll

I haven't played that game in like 10 years. Is it still the same or is it all lame now? Scratch that, it was always kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 am

Hey hey I play that game. Lvl 141 son. :3
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Got damn. I stopped playing that game after I realized it took 300 times longer to level-up than in Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Luka wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Got damn. I stopped playing that game after I realized it took 300 times longer to level-up than in Pokemon.
All 5 Gens of Pokemon > MapleStory
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 pm

This isn't the topic for it, but they've made it alot easier to lvl. I'll go on ahead and lock this.
I'll make a maple topic too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debauchery up in this bitch   Debauchery up in this bitch Clock10

Back to top Go down

Debauchery up in this bitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Staff Notification-