DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Random old editor interviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onis
Onis

Random old editor interviews Empty
PostSubject: Random old editor interviews   Random old editor interviews Clock10Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Zero wrote:
Z-yasha says:
Welcome to Vortex Views! Today we have the great Colonel Kinky.
Kinky says:
Yeah, hai.
Z-yasha says:
So how long have you been spriting, Kinky
Kinky says:
Hmm..Well. I started a few years ago, back on good ol' Aceboard. Then I left cause things got too much. Then I came back half way through Excoboard
Z-yasha says:
I see.
Kinky says:
Then left for the same reason
Shh
Z-yasha says:
Lol
Kinky says:
Then Came back at the end of Exco, and within about a month progressed more than all of my time previously.
And here I am.
Z-yasha says:
Wow. Thats a lot of leaves. Anyway, Would you say you have come very far.
In spriting of course
Kinky says:
Hmmm
Interesting question
Yes.
I would.
Z-yasha says:
Who are the people that have pushed you to come this far
I bet one of them is Axxon
Kinky says:
Yep.
Axxon. He's the main one
Z-yasha says:
Cool
Kinky says:
Jesse's helped, but nowhere as much as Jessie's competitions with me.
You may ask another.

Interviewer goes to pee.

Kinky says:
In fact, just the other day I saw someone who looked just like him. Strange cause he lives in Canada and I live in bitchass New Zealand (FTW Mitch)

Interviewer comes back

Z-yasha says:
Lemme ask, what are the usernames you have used on Vortex and other sites?
Kinky says:
My first, on Aceboard
Was Kettle, then Kettleman in the same period
Then I was Toaster the second period
Then I came back as Envy, and when Exco finished, I changed to Mr Kinky, and have gone up from lieutenant to colonel from there.
I usually base other site names around Kinky. eg. Sir Kinks
Z-yasha says:
I see. I recently saw your thread in DBZ section titled KLSW v3.
Those are some pretty impressive sprites
May we see one of your first sprites and one of your latest/best
Or perhaps your main character through time
Kinky says:
Hmm.
Like my first first, or first as envy?
Z-yasha says:
first first
Kinky says:
Ugh.
Damnit ZYahtzee
I'll have to get the External hard drive
Z-yasha says:
I can wait
Kinky says:
Cool.
Lately I've been working on a Base.
They're mainly my speciality. Wanna see my bases through time?
Z-yasha says:
Sure.
The viewers still wanna see your main characters and your first few sprites though =D
Kinky says:
I kno
w
I've never really had one main custom
Z-yasha says:
Hm...What about shayde
Kinky says:
Probably the most 'main' custom I've had is Shayde
Z-yasha says:
Awesome
Kinky says:
(Link that Kinky forgot to blacken out his project)
Fuck
Wait
(Pic on photobucket he removed)
;D
Z-yasha says:
Lol
okay
Thanks for taking your time to show us your progress
Kinky says:
It's fine,
It's an excuse for not doing homework ;D
Z-yasha says:
thats pretty impressive
You , Kinky, have improved a hell lot
Kinky says:
Thanks
Most credit to YungBlaze, and ShadowHunter.
Z-yasha says:
To wrap this interview up
Do you have anything to say to the people of Vortex?
Kinky says:
"Keep on Keepin' on."

Random old editor interviews Kinky11

EDIT: Well this sucks. His pic was deleted.

Last edited by Onis on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Random old editor interviews   Random old editor interviews Clock10Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Swordman wrote:
Me: HELLO READERS! Welcome to another episode of Vortex Views! After a very long time, we are finally getting stuff done...Why hello there. I am guessing you are the interviewee. Would you like some meat? Just if you are hungry you know...

Nexus: Who the hell are you?

Me: That will all be cleared later. Do you want the damn meat or not? *5 minutes later* Well fine then. My name is Swordman. Happy?

Nexus: Listen here, you've woken me from my nap. So if you don't have a good reason, I will tear your arms off and beat you with them

Me: *wide-eyed* Well...I thought you accepted an interview...am I right? *checks clipboard*

Nexus: Oh your that guy

Me: What....the....hell....So...About that meat...Want it now?

Nexus: Give it

Me: *throws meat at interviewee*

Nexus: -catches meat and proceeds to throw it Swordmans head- DO I LOOK LIKE A PET!

Me: *Takes meat and puts it in a plate* Here. Happy? Would you like anything with that?

Nexus: I threw the meat at you because I'm pissed off that you think I need to be fed. If I wanted some meat I would tear a chunk right out of your throat.

Me: Well...it says here meat is your favorite food...so....just being...you know...nice?

Nexus: -lifts interviewer up by the collar- Fuck. Off. -drops the interviewer and sits down on a rock-

Me: No. ANYWAYS. Let's get this started. Please?

Nexus: If we must.

Me: Okay. Well...we have to. Now...what is your name and is there anything else you go by?

Nexus: My name is Nexus, there was once some annoying fool who called me Nexxy though

Me: And did it make you angry?

Nexus: I wasn't bothered too much by him, so he kept his life if thats what you mean
Me: Not....really....Well...what DOES make you angry?

Nexus:-shoots a scary stare at the interviewer- Must you really ask

Me: Yes *glares back at Nexus*

Nexus: You.

Me: Oh. I...See...Well...Umm... *loosens his shirt collar* What exactly do you do to people who make you...ang...ry? *gulps* Nevermind...I REALLY don't want to know. Before we get to the real questions...can you please describe yourself in three words.

Nexus: Tired, cranky and brutal

Me: O...M...G! I woulda NEVER guessed that! *randomly flinches*

Nexus: -teleports behind the interviewer and places his hand on the interviewer's shoulder- You know, this sarcastic tone your using REALLY isn't very smart to use with me

Me: *Turns around* *jumps* HOLY @&!% I forgot you can do that...While we are on the subject....How many people have you killed...?

Nexus: Listen, we really don't have time to recap the many, MANY people I've killed. Just put down alot

Me: Umm...okay...Now...I have heard you do many...missions I guess you could call it...do you work alone on these or usually with someone else? How does this work?

Nexus:
Your info's wrong. I was once a mindless slave being forced to kill so a race called the Ragekians could control planets. Nowadays though I just wanna sleep

Me: Mhmm....now...do you remember any of these adventures with the Ragekians?

Nexus: Adventures? You call being turned into a mindless weapon used to murder millions for a race of sociopaths having adventures.

Me:
Well...I guess...not? Now...Nexus...do you remember anything about your childhood? If so, please tell us how it was. Who were you parents? What were they like? Better yet, what were YOU like?

Nexus:
My father was a low class Saiyan who was pathectic and due to him being too weak to stand against King Vegeta my mother,father and myself were exiled from Vegeta. Shortly after my father was brutally murdered by space pirates and eventually so was my mother leaving me in the hands of the Ragekians...I hated my childhood, so bringing it up wouldn't be wise

Me: Too. Bad. What did you want to be as a child?

Nexus: What every true Saiyan child wanted, to become a great warrior

Me: Now before we end this interview...I have random question to ask...Would you rather, as a man, wake up to find you have grown non removable D cup breasts or that your testicles have disappeared?

Nexus: -shoots an energy beam at the interviewers feet- Your going to be missing YOUR testicles if your not careful

Me: ...Answer the question though...

Nexus: I have little interest in your pathectic questions anymore -lays down and sleeps- Now piss off or I will kill you

Me: O.o *pokes Nexus's face* Does this mean we are done?

Nexus: -shoots an energy beam that removes the interviewers left arm- Yes.

Me: *drops from the pain* Remind me to unbound my powers next time I interview someone...will ya? GAAH. You little fuckface...what the hell am I going to do witha hand! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nexus: It wouldn't do much to help you -yawns- I hold back my power level when I sleep. More peaceful that way

Me: Get...the hell...outta...this room...NOW.

Nexus: We are not in a room... We are in the middle of a canyon were I sleep and you woke me up and just now, you woke me up again so...

Me: ...lolwut?

Nexus: -begans to charge energy attack- We done yet?

Me: *looks around* HOLY @%!$ WHERE THE HELL!?!? Awww....I knew this would happen if I didn't take my pills *groans*

Nexus: -grabs the interviewer by the shoulder and throws him into the distance- We're done now... and just to make sure you don't come back
-shoots a barrage of KI blasts at the interviewer before laying down on a rock and sleeping-

----------------------------------
If possible...I want that little picture thingy to be Nexus instead of the Vortex symbol:
Random old editor interviews Nexus10
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Random old editor interviews   Random old editor interviews Clock10Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm

BubbleWarrior wrote:
Swordman wrote:
Me: HELLO READERS! Welcome to another episode of Vortex Views! After a very long time, we are finally getting stuff done...Why hello there. I am guessing you are the interviewee. Would you like some meat? Just if you are hungry you know...

Nexus: Who the hell are you?

Me: That will all be cleared later. Do you want the damn meat or not? *5 minutes later* Well fine then. My name is Swordman. Happy?

Nexus: Listen here, you've woken me from my nap. So if you don't have a good reason, I will tear your arms off and beat you with them

Me: *wide-eyed* Well...I thought you accepted an interview...am I right? *checks clipboard*

Nexus: Oh your that guy

Me: What....the....hell....So...About that meat...Want it now?

Nexus: Give it

Me: *throws meat at interviewee*

Nexus: -catches meat and proceeds to throw it Swordmans head- DO I LOOK LIKE A PET!

Me: *Takes meat and puts it in a plate* Here. Happy? Would you like anything with that?

Nexus: I threw the meat at you because I'm pissed off that you think I need to be fed. If I wanted some meat I would tear a chunk right out of your throat.

Me: Well...it says here meat is your favorite food...so....just being...you know...nice?

Nexus: -lifts interviewer up by the collar- Fuck. Off. -drops the interviewer and sits down on a rock-

Me: No. ANYWAYS. Let's get this started. Please?

Nexus: If we must.

Me: Okay. Well...we have to. Now...what is your name and is there anything else you go by?

Nexus: My name is Nexus, there was once some annoying fool who called me Nexxy though

Me: And did it make you angry?

Nexus: I wasn't bothered too much by him, so he kept his life if thats what you mean
Me: Not....really....Well...what DOES make you angry?

Nexus:-shoots a scary stare at the interviewer- Must you really ask

Me: Yes *glares back at Nexus*

Nexus: You.

Me: Oh. I...See...Well...Umm... *loosens his shirt collar* What exactly do you do to people who make you...ang...ry? *gulps* Nevermind...I REALLY don't want to know. Before we get to the real questions...can you please describe yourself in three words.

Nexus: Tired, cranky and brutal

Me: O...M...G! I woulda NEVER guessed that! *randomly flinches*

Nexus: -teleports behind the interviewer and places his hand on the interviewer's shoulder- You know, this sarcastic tone your using REALLY isn't very smart to use with me

Me: *Turns around* *jumps* HOLY @&!% I forgot you can do that...While we are on the subject....How many people have you killed...?

Nexus: Listen, we really don't have time to recap the many, MANY people I've killed. Just put down alot

Me: Umm...okay...Now...I have heard you do many...missions I guess you could call it...do you work alone on these or usually with someone else? How does this work?

Nexus:
Your info's wrong. I was once a mindless slave being forced to kill so a race called the Ragekians could control planets. Nowadays though I just wanna sleep

Me: Mhmm....now...do you remember any of these adventures with the Ragekians?

Nexus: Adventures? You call being turned into a mindless weapon used to murder millions for a race of sociopaths having adventures.

Me:
Well...I guess...not? Now...Nexus...do you remember anything about your childhood? If so, please tell us how it was. Who were you parents? What were they like? Better yet, what were YOU like?

Nexus:
My father was a low class Saiyan who was pathectic and due to him being too weak to stand against King Vegeta my mother,father and myself were exiled from Vegeta. Shortly after my father was brutally murdered by space pirates and eventually so was my mother leaving me in the hands of the Ragekians...I hated my childhood, so bringing it up wouldn't be wise

Me: Too. Bad. What did you want to be as a child?

Nexus: What every true Saiyan child wanted, to become a great warrior

Me: Now before we end this interview...I have random question to ask...Would you rather, as a man, wake up to find you have grown non removable D cup breasts or that your testicles have disappeared?

Nexus: -shoots an energy beam at the interviewers feet- Your going to be missing YOUR testicles if your not careful

Me: ...Answer the question though...

Nexus: I have little interest in your pathectic questions anymore -lays down and sleeps- Now piss off or I will kill you

Me: O.o *pokes Nexus's face* Does this mean we are done?

Nexus: -shoots an energy beam that removes the interviewers left arm- Yes.

Me: *drops from the pain* Remind me to unbound my powers next time I interview someone...will ya? GAAH. You little fuckface...what the hell am I going to do witha hand! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nexus: It wouldn't do much to help you -yawns- I hold back my power level when I sleep. More peaceful that way

Me: Get...the hell...outta...this room...NOW.

Nexus: We are not in a room... We are in the middle of a canyon were I sleep and you woke me up and just now, you woke me up again so...

Me: ...lolwut?

Nexus: -begans to charge energy attack- We done yet?

Me: *looks around* HOLY @%!$ WHERE THE HELL!?!? Awww....I knew this would happen if I didn't take my pills *groans*

Nexus: -grabs the interviewer by the shoulder and throws him into the distance- We're done now... and just to make sure you don't come back
-shoots a barrage of KI blasts at the interviewer before laying down on a rock and sleeping-

----------------------------------
If possible...I want that little picture thingy to be Nexus instead of the Vortex symbol:
Random old editor interviews Nexus10
I love the fact that I'm the one that called him Nexxy first. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random old editor interviews   Random old editor interviews Clock10

Back to top Go down

Random old editor interviews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1