DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm Back with a Vengeance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody
Cody

I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 am

Ssup people...Sir coday is back >:3
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

WB man, it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey man nice to see you back on the forum.

Been working on anything whilst you were gone?
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:00 pm

MJ made it a point to post a comment in this thread, even though I have no idea who you are or where you've been and for how long you've been away. So...welcome back I guess Crosseyehappy ?
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Who gave you permission to use the Sir prefix? Wait, I don't even have permission. xD

Welcom back Codster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
lilspritah
lilspritah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Nice to have you back I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Nexus wrote:
Hey man nice to see you back on the forum.

Been working on anything whilst you were gone?

i've been working on Gogeta..Meh its tough though...waayyy tooo tough :\

+

thanks guys :)
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 am

Welcome back codster <3
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 am

I like how people start to comment in this after it was mentioned in : http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/t14264-we-need-to-talk : XD

Still I would have said hi earlier but you have had three other topics like this not to long ago so I didn't this time.... Still hope to see you more soon.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm

beastboybrown wrote:
I like how people start to comment in this after it was mentioned in : http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/t14264-we-need-to-talk : XD

Still I would have said hi earlier but you have had three other topics like this not to long ago so I didn't this time.... Still hope to see you more soon.

I didn't say hi because of that... I said hi because I hadnt been on and then replyed when i could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back with a Vengeance!    I'm Back with a Vengeance!  Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm Back with a Vengeance!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1