DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Nexus

Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics Empty
PostSubject: Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics   Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics Clock10Mon May 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Recently I've been trying to go back and recover the old issues of my sprite comic True Ambition, yet when I click on the links and load up the issues, my computer or Imageshack prevent me from clicking on the image, so I can actually see up close and read it.

At first I figured this might be a problem only I'm experiencing but I have sent the same links to other people with the same effect.

Then I figured it was just True Ambition, so since I had Red Power Legacy open in another tab, I opened up one of the issues contained within and I had the same results.

So now I am curious if the same happens to everyone else, just click this link below which contains Issue 45 of Red Power Legacy
Issue 45 - Red Power Legacy
or this link for Issue 2 of True Ambition,
Issue 2 - True Ambition
then simply comment on the results.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics   Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics Clock10Mon May 07, 2012 2:14 pm

At first I thought they loaded up fine, until I saw that there was no zoom option.

Curious.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics   Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics Clock10Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

That's the thing. Everything appears completely normal until you go to zoom in. Then nothing.

I've also tried saving the image and then opening it on my computer and copy and pasting the image into paint. The result was just the image you get when you click the link.

I'm going to go re-read a bunch of sprite comics hosted on Imageshack, see if they are also affected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics   Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics Clock10

Back to top Go down

Errors with Imageshack & Sprite Comics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1