DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

What are your stances on gay marriage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

What are your stances on gay marriage? Empty
PostSubject: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I come from LA, where there's a very large gay community (West Hollywood), so for me I'm used to the idea that there's nothing wrong with gays being together, even in holy matrimony. I was raised with these ideals, I have no qualms against it.

But I know that Los Angeles isn't the only demographic in the United States. I know that there are people out there in middle-America, even some in California that disagree with the rights of gays, whether it be their own personal issues or religious ones. I also know that a lot of you on here are both from the west coast, east coast, middle states, and even different countries. So I raise this controversial topic, what are your stances on gay marriage?

It's one of the biggest concerns in the 2012 Presidential Candidacy so I would like to know everyone's opinions.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

if your gay and want to get married who car wtf lol who cares not like its effecting your life in anyway the government is so dumb,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I think that its a personal choice, and shouldn't be outlawed in any way. It's someone else's life, and has not affect on the people who hate them for it.

I mean homosexual is common in nature, why look down on it?
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I don't agree with it, but It's hypocritical of the government to say that the US is a free country... but oh yeah we don't allow gay marriage.

Don't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Yung Blaze wrote:
if your gay and want to get married who car wtf lol who cares not like its effecting your life in anyway the government is so dumb,

Tails wrote:
I think that its a personal choice, and shouldn't be outlawed in any way. It's someone else's life, and has not affect on the people who hate them for it.

I mean homosexual is common in nature, why look down on it?

PhantomAForce wrote:
I don't agree with it, but It's hypocritical of the government to say that the US is a free country... but oh yeah we don't allow gay marriage.

Don't make sense to me.
Exactly.

I honestly don't get how some people hate homosexuals. They are pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Homos and hobos are cool
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I personally don't care.

Homos and hobos are no more awesome than non-homo or non-hobo people -.-
Equality and all that shit.

Equal amounts of potential awesome everywhere Fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Strife
Strife

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Everyone's brain and heart look pretty much the same. So if there's no difference on the inside, then there's no difference on the outside that matters. I support, although i'm not going to riot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your stances on gay marriage?   What are your stances on gay marriage? Clock10

Back to top Go down

What are your stances on gay marriage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Random Banter-