DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Can we possible switch some face things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Can we possible switch some face things Empty
PostSubject: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Hey I just wanted to know if we could get this face word symbol (Very Happy) changed to this :-D .
and this (Sad) changed to this :-(
and (Hee) changed to this ;-)
It is very hard to explain but I tried. It is just really annoying having the face signs what they are.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

B3, the smileys are fine as they are.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I agree on this if you guys could. It gets rather annoying sometimes. The amount of awesome faces I see D:
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I like the faces Sad
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

If you don't like the smilies, you can simply turn them off in your preferences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 am

I was mainly referring to the chatbox for that awesome face thing. It's not changeable in there :/
Back to top Go down
Strife
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 pm

B3...didn't you already have a forum topic? Maybe you should've posted in there xD And I like the Smileys too. I just switch the faces if they make a chat thing.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't feel we should change them based on only a few opinions. I happen to like them as they are, and everyone will have their own opinions as well. It just doesn't seem like this warrants changing to me.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

No I dont want to change the smiles... just switch around the symbols that make the smiles. I want the symbol for this Hee to be this ;-) . Do you get what I mean? This is very hard to explain....

Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 pm

You want it to be elongated?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm

He wants it to be less likely to make the face unless you are trying to make the face also to actually be able to use colon d and semi colon parenthesis. I cant put them cause obviously they make a face.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Tails wrote:
He wants it to be less likely to make the face unless you are trying to make the face also to actually be able to use colon d and semi colon parenthesis. I cant put them cause obviously they make a face.

exactly what he said
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm

beastboybrown wrote:
Tails wrote:

exactly what he said
That's why I said turn it off in the preferences. I'm pretty sure it makes it so that an emoticon doesn't show up unless you specify it. Or turn off smilies per post in the options part before you post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

;) try one. It works. I just hint it to enable the faces. It doesnt work in Chatbox :(

Either way I like using the faces sometimes. Though I like to use the frowny face & wink face sometimes to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we possible switch some face things   Can we possible switch some face things Clock10

Back to top Go down

Can we possible switch some face things

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1