DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hey watsup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urahara Kisuke
Urahara Kisuke

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Urahara Kisuke, the owner of a small shop which sells curious candies... :suspect:

Nice to be here,

Oh, and WATSUP ZEKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Clown nice to Have you here Majeh
enjoy your stay here you might like it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 pm

So you are an Anime character? Interesting, how much do you get paid per episode?
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke
Urahara Kisuke

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Interesting question. I'm glad you asked.

Well, it depends really on screen time, that's what we are paid for mainly. Now Ichigo Kurosaki, man, he makes a fortune, lives in a huge mansion in Malibu (why CA? well, because it's sunny there...apparently...). Same street as Naruto actually...Man those are some good acting skills...
Anyways, yes, Ichigo makes a lot of money as he is in every episode, but for talented actors such as myself, who get little screentime, we don't get paid quite so much. I spend most of my time relaxing, or just having a good time really... Anyways, the shop I own is great for me, as it helps pay the bills, what with my lack of screentime money that is...
Occasionally we do have a tight month. Providing for Tessai, and of course the kids, Jinta and Ururu is tough going. Takes quite a lot of money to provide for growing kids with mouths to feed. Anyways, Tessai has a part time job as a wrestler, so we make enough. However, when that Renji guy freeloads at our shop, it is tight.. *cries*, Why couldn't I have been a lawyer T_T
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 11:12 pm

lol do you know Toshiro in person? could you tell me how he's like in real live owo.

Anyway welcome to our cozy portal of doom called. DA vortex. i'm vortex's mascot. The youngest yet deadliest here. *shoots a thin ki beam at a flea* hmph.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke
Urahara Kisuke

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10Sun May 31, 2009 9:57 am

Hey there, nice to meet you.

Ah, little Toshiro, well, news of his "fan-girl kingdom" spread to him, and on screen you would think he's a sweet boy. But off screen he now considers himself a bit of a "playa", sorry...

(note, if you don't know what that is,
1: Search player on Urban Dictionary
2: if that doesn't work, search for "charlie harper" anywhere, get some info...makes it all clear)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey watsup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey watsup?   Hey watsup? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey watsup?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-