DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Radactive
The Real Radactive

Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks   Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Clock10Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I believe after I finish the last of my Marvel sprites I will leave. I need to go and catch up on my comics I have a shitload of Daredevil comics and Spidey comics just stacking up so Im gonna read those and continue to write with my friend. I am not going to stop spriting Im just going away so I dont have any more obligations or whatever. And I also need to spend more time with my Grandfather and see If I can make Father Son relationship there somehow. Sorry everyone I hope to just be gone for only two weeks but it might be more. Till then see you guys later.

P.S. I will be back tomorrow to post what request I have left.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks   Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Clock10Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Well thats completely understadable Radactive you will not be forgotten

Peace out man Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
The Real Radactive
The Real Radactive

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks   Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Clock10Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Thank you General!
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks   Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Clock10Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:58 pm

The Real Radactive wrote:
Thank you General!
The way you said that made me feel importent Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Imhappyplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks   Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gonna Be going for About Two Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1