DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

My inactivity.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trunks Trevelyan
Trunks Trevelyan

My inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: My inactivity.   My inactivity. Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 am

Soooo... I've disappeared from Vortex, as some of you may have noticed.

That's life for ya - school and driving lessons are taking up a good portion of my time.

My story Double Devotion still exists, in some way. I'm not currently updating anywhere, but I am working on the storyline whenever I get an idea. Someday I hope to release the tale of Sean and Bailey to whoever wants to see it.

So yeah, this forum doesn't really do anything for me anymore. I'm no longer a spriter, and the comic I used to post here is on some sort of hiatus. I might pop up every now and then, we'll see.

Thanks for everything, and best wishes to you all.

Last edited by Trunks Trevelyan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

My inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My inactivity.   My inactivity. Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 pm

I really hope the best for you and hope we'll get to see more of your awesome comic/story. I'll be sure to send any ideas your way if you like.

Anyway, all the best with school and all that and I hope to see more of your work soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id

My inactivity.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1