DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

How to PM anyone on this board.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

How to PM anyone on this board. Empty
PostSubject: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 am

It's come to my attention that some people don't have the PM button in there profiles when they post.

This doesn't mean you cannot PM them.

As long as the person you are PMing is registered to this board then you can PM them.

1. Go to your PM's
2. Click on the "New PM" button
3. Next to the Username field there is a button next to it called "Find a username". Click on it.
4. Type in the members name or even apart of there name with an asterix(*) next to it and click search
5. The member your searching for should pop up. Click on there name and then continue to PM like normal

Hope this helps guys >:3
Back to top Go down
Beelz7
Beelz7

PostSubject: Re: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 am

Very thanks stevce!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Lol, not Jerulzu. at least last time I tried I couldn't
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 am

This doesn't work when the person has disabled their pm's, it is only a way around the fact that they don't have the pm button.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm

CleverChristo wrote:
Lol, not Jerulzu. at least last time I tried I couldn't

Probably coz that's not his username XD

jedrulzu*

And to find him I only searched "jed*" and his name popped up : )

Hope that helps ya squishy ishy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to PM anyone on this board.   How to PM anyone on this board. Clock10

Back to top Go down

How to PM anyone on this board.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Questions & Suggestions-