DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

What!? A new guy!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shotoman
Shotoman

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Hello to everyone, I'm Shotoman.exe. More commonly called Shotoman or just Shoto. I'm a 1 year megaman spriter with not alot of experience, but I learn really fast and I've developed two of my own styles. I came here because the LSW spriting style intrigued me(sorry for such formal speech, I like to make good first impressions). You may know me on DeviantArt as Shotomanexe, but if you don't, I was planning on posting alot of my art/sprites anyways, so look forward to it.

I hope to make a good part of the communty.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Welcome to Vortex, where is all spriting and no work. Unless you count spriting as work. There's also blahblahblha(insert educational speech here).

Anyways, read THE RULES and be a good little Vortexian for all of us, and we promise you wont get hit in the balls with a ban hammah(unless MCX is pissed and bored).
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
sekumara

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Welcome to the site. As one spriter to another, I say, I look forward to what you will be putting on the site.
Back to top Go down
Shotoman
Shotoman

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

I already read the rules, I thought it would be a good thing to do first.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Yes, but you can't assume everyone on the internet has a working brain that's in good condition now can we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Mitchio
Mitchio

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 am

Heya, thanks for choosing Vortex. If your wanting to show off your megaman type sprites, or an LSW thats not directly related by DBZ Cannon or covered by AF, then your sprites can be posted under the Custom Sprites forum.

Enjoy your stay, be good.
Back to top Go down
Shotoman
Shotoman

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:50 am

That's a very good point there good sir. 
@Mitchio: Well, I don't really plan on posting something that might not get alot of replies (weather those replies be good or bad...)
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 am

Can't really say much coz everythings been said but Welcome, enjoy your time here and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mitchio
Mitchio

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 am

C&C is good for every spriter to improve. If thats what your after, post your stuff. But bear in mind some people give pretty rough crit.

If you'd rather just see what everyone else has, feel free to check out all the sprites around.

And for the top of the line sprites, on the main site page, in our vault you will find the VRP(Vortex Remastering Project) 2.0 sprites, which are very nice.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 am

Mitchio wrote:
C&C is good for every spriter to improve. If thats what your after, post your stuff. But bear in mind some people give pretty rough crit.

If you'd rather just see what everyone else has, feel free to check out all the sprites around.

And for the top of the line sprites, on the main site page, in our vault you will find the VRP(Vortex Remastering Project) 2.0 sprites, which are very nice.

Ahh praising your own product are we?
Anyways welcome lad, and... yeah that's bout it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What!? A new guy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What!? A new guy!?   What!? A new guy!? Clock10

Back to top Go down

What!? A new guy!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-