DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm gone for good.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaZe
HaZe

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 am

Lost all inspiration for spriting, too busy with the real world, trying to come to grip with myself and my future, school and all that shit, so i'm outta here, these past two years have been great fun but i hold no more time for this place, seeya later guys, be sure to be in contact on MSN and shit, (BTW GG if you see this i've sent you a friend request on XBL, my gamertags LSWLover10 so when you see that, accpet)
I give a very special thanks to Jesse and Nick who have helped me a lot these past two years and helped me change into the person i am today, thanks so much guys.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:21 am

Nick = Me?
If it's me, then you're welcome.
Frankly I'm feeling the same, I think everyone is.
Enjoy your "real life shit" Jack, and come back when you've realized the internets is where the fun's at.
You will be missed Jacky, I promise.

Bye.
You better still be on MSN, or else.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Double posting for the win...

Last edited by Jackmen10 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Wow, i've just come back to say that i can now tell that no one gives a flying fuck that i'm gone and that Jeds return thread can get more views then this so if and thats a very strong if an admin/mod sees this could they please deavtivate my account, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 am

Yo Jackmen. Didn't know you were serious 'bout this man. Mostly cuz like 3 or 4 people made the same topic I did saying practically the same shit as me.

I'll miss you man, I remember our old good times, and your memory will remain with me. You've been a good friend. I hope to see you return in a few weeks.

I hope you have a good life, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm

i do know it sux ass to lose a fellow vortexian, peace out and dude come back and let us know how things are going, have a good life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for good.   I'm gone for good. Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm gone for good.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1