DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules Notification for New Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Rules Notification for New Members Empty
PostRules Notification for New Members

Hi Guys,

I know there was an issue where new members didn't read the rules and would often unknowingly step over the mark because of it, as such I finally got around to revising the welcome message PM that all new members receive when they sign up.

Old Welcome Message wrote:
Welcome to the newest, best and hopefully the last DBZ Vortex forum. Enjoy your stay!
New Welcome Message wrote:
Welcome to the Dragon Ball Z Vortex Forum.

Please can all new members start out by reading the rules. The rules can be accessed by clicking Rules on the top navigation bar.

If you have any more suggestions feel free to post them inside the 'Questions & Suggestions' board.

We hope you enjoy your stay at DBZ Vortex.

Only a slight revision but now there should be little to no excuses from any new members claiming they didn't know they about the rules.

Hope this slight revision is welcomed and sorry it took so long for us to get around to implementing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk