DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

New to the forum. (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToshiroHayate
ToshiroHayate

New to the forum. (: Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Names Toshiro, And No, Not like the character from Bleach. [I am a fan, but im not much of a fan of that character. It just so happens Bleach releases a character with the same name as me a year after i picked the name >_>, Onto that another time though.]

I'm learning C++, Just because I can, I used to be a pretty decent Spriter, But life took that chance away from me. So i figure i'd join this community to kinda bring that lifestyle back.

I've been a fan of Dbz for about.. 6 years. Don't really watch it now though Since i know it by heart.

Uhh, I make Amvs, Music, Flash Videos, Games, You name it. I'm pretty flexible.

But enough about me, Just saying Hello, And Hoping I get to know you all pretty well.

-Tosh
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Make sure to read the rules, as there is a special surprise in it you must find.
Otherwise enjoy your stay here with us.
Back to top Go down
ToshiroHayate
ToshiroHayate

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Quote :
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing
some of your work.

Make sure to read the rules, as there is a
special surprise in it you must find.
Otherwise enjoy your stay here
with us.

Thanks, And I'll be sure to. (:
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 am

Hello comrade and welcome. With the set of skills and experience you have you'll settle in just dandy - enjoy your stay at the Dragon Ball Z Vortex Forum. :)
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
ToshiroHayate
ToshiroHayate

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Angryboy wrote:
Hello comrade and welcome. With the set of skills and experience you have you'll settle in just dandy - enjoy your stay at the Dragon Ball Z Vortex Forum. :)

Thanks alot AngryBoy for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 pm

You seem like an awesome guy aha :)

Glad to have you on the forum dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToshiroHayate
ToshiroHayate

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks man! I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my long boring intro and saying welcome!

[Also, nice sig Fortex!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum. (:   New to the forum. (: Clock10

Back to top Go down

New to the forum. (:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1