DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

For those wondering.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

For those wondering. Empty
PostSubject: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 am

I noticed the multi-quote function wasn't working so I had a look into it. I think I've fixed it; it's working for me now so hopefully it's working for everyone else also. Buttons at the top of the page will be fixed tomorrow, right now I need a beer.

-Your friendly neighbourhood Seto Stevce

PS: Are the buttons at the top of the page broken for everyone? Or is it just coz I'm using Google Chrome?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 am

even i'm using google chrome and yeah ...the buttons are broken....fuck.....gotta fix that man....cos i love chrome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

the buttons along the top are broken for me also, but i use chrome as well

Last edited by Setsuragi on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 am

yeah they are broken and i dont use google crap!!! kiding i actually like google chrome i just don't use it
Back to top Go down
PloT
PloT

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am

I think the buttons are broken from the time everything got erased, and the site was white and blue.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
I noticed the multi-quote function wasn't working so I had a look into it. I think I've fixed it; it's working for me now so hopefully it's working for everyone else also. Buttons at the top of the page will be fixed tomorrow, right now I need a beer.

-Your friendly neighbourhood Seto Stevce

PS: Are the buttons at the top of the page broken for everyone? Or is it just coz I'm using Google Chrome?

Cody wrote:
even i'm using google chrome and yeah ...the buttons are broken....fuck.....gotta fix that man....cos i love chrome...

Setsuragi wrote:
the buttons along the top are broken for me also, but i use chrome as well

Pain wrote:
yeah they are broken and i dont use google crap!!! kiding i actually like google chrome i just don't use it

plot137 wrote:
I think the buttons are broken from the time everything got erased, and the site was white and blue.

Like this?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 am

When I use Google Chrome, the images appear to be broken, when I use Mozillar Firefox, the buttons don't even appear.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah, I use internet explorer and the buttons are broken.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

Wow I didn't think this many people would get back to me. Awesome stuff guys, keep it up.

I've quickly whipped up some buttons just so it's easier for you guys to navigate around the forum as promised.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 am

Psst. Remember to make them transparent, the white clashes with the background.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 am

Afrolicious wrote:
Psst. Remember to make them transparent, the white clashes with the background.

Lol I know fixing that up when I get home later Hee
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am

thanks for fixing it.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 am

Cody wrote:
thanks for fixing it.....Very Happy

No sweat, bud.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 am

Looks awesome man, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

It looks very nice. It's modern lol Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering.   For those wondering. Clock10

Back to top Go down

For those wondering.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1