DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

wow veteran beign a D#?K?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainboob
Rainboob

wow veteran beign a D#?K? Empty
PostSubject: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

just to show the mods this:
WoL enters and start to do shit
wow veteran beign a D#?K? Bbb10
Back to top Go down
Strife
Strife

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a joke....and even if it wasn't it's still his opinion, he didn't tell him to never come back to Vortex or anything, even if he wasn't poking fun I don't see what the big deal was...
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Just, don't even try. Drop it, just drop it.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Pain, nobody's being a dick. Just ... stop.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 pm

yeah he did it again soo...i know he is a veteran so mods will probably ignore but another
wow veteran beign a D#?K? Bbb310
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 pm

So what, we all do that, Pain.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:00 pm

WoL isn't a mod and has never been a mod. He Moderated the RPG, meaning he could only use his powers within there.

If B3 has a problem with him, he should bring it up with WoL.

The chat room is to be used at your own expense. Don't expect people to be extra nice to every one. That's not a world we live in; online or real world. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and you don't have to like somebody just because they're on this forum. B3 must have done something obviously to anger WoL and as I said earlier he should bring it up with him.

If it's annoyed you Pain, then talk to WoL about it. The moderators and myself aren't here to baby sit you guys. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands and work the problem out.

If it gets out of hand and threats are made then I'll step in.

That should be enough for now.

Last edited by Seto Stevce on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Wtf. -_- You guys at that chatroom are starting to piss me off.
Johnny has always been that way, if he doesn't like you he tells you straight up. If you don't like what he says ignore him.
I'll just have to start baby sitting you guys. Can't even freakin respect each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow veteran beign a D#?K?   wow veteran beign a D#?K? Clock10

Back to top Go down

wow veteran beign a D#?K?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1