DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Explanation please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clarity
clarity

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Excuse me, I have been posting with Beast boy, and our messages are just gone. And according to beastboy he's been banned and has no clue why. Can I get an explanation as to why everything I typed has been completely removed? I worked pretty hard on this.

Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Onis and I will discuss it with you in the chatbox. We can clear everything up there.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 am

I've unbanned him. From what I've heard it wasn't worth a ban.
A warning should have been nice. If he constantly did it then it would be ban worthy
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Now look, I take no pleasure in beastboybrown being banned, but for the sake of curiosity, can the offense be made public?
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Apparently, it was that B3's character was sent to hell permanently for God moding. And with his talk with Onis he misunderstood that his character was lifted from that punishment and posted so he was banned for it.
Back to top Go down

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm

that's what he was banned for? i assumed it was the other thing which was going on, unless that's not been dealt with
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Gale wrote:
that's what he was banned for? i assumed it was the other thing which was going on, unless that's not been dealt with
It has and we've deemed it harmless.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Lorezno
Lorezno

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 pm

I am going to be truthful on a few details. I acknowledge that it was a whole big misunderstanding on everyone's part and I admit that I did overreact a bit on this current event [I didn't say I was going to explain myself, just tell the truth]. It was just a whole lot of misinformation, miscommunication and misinterpretation that caused this little clusterfuck. And for that I apologize for placing the ban on B3.

Although when it comes to details like this, before just going off willy-nilly, you should tell me right away before acting on them. If what you plan on doing RP-wise even smells like it could have red tape on it, let me know.

Now as for you, B3...since we know what will happen if Quemon were to stay in Hell any longer, I will have him no longer be locked in Hell forever. However, before you decide to just bounce out of hell, you're gonna have to go through Purgatory. Your PL deductions from before will be removed and your PL will be as it was before this clusterfuck occured.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Clarity- Still thank you and sorry about your work. I must ask everyone about this. I don't care if I don't get any PL from that work but what about clarity? She is first new and second worked very hard to type what she typed. Please I must know about this.

MJ- Thanks for unbanning me. Now I can look around the site again.

Lore- Okay will do. Though I must ask what is a Purgatory? It is a curtain thing of hell?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 pm

THIS IS PURGATORY

And Clarity has been given compensation for her loss of posts. In fact, I feel I may have been a bit too generous XD
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Do you have to do the intire thing of purgatory? or just one pure everytime you show up?

Plus what happens if we post more then 200? Do we lose more PL? I sometimes like posting more words because it looks better but if we just get negatives then it is not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 am

You have to do the entire thing of purgatory each time you revive. And yes, that is exactly right - you lose more PL. And its there to prove that there is a price to pay for ressurection. The dead were never meant to come back to life for a reason, you know.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 am

Wait everytime a person dies they have to go to Purgatory? Purgatory cuts people down by at least quarter away from me and it would be worse for other players if they died. Why would you do something like this? When people look at this they would be like... :WTF! I have worked hard to get my points now there just going to take them away? Let alone I got to place so much time in just so they can take away my PL.: I mean think about it. I can give a very easy scenario where this will just cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:29 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Wait everytime a person dies they have to go to Purgatory? Purgatory cuts people down by at least quarter away from me and it would be worse for other players if they died. Why would you do something like this? When people look at this they would be like... :WTF! I have worked hard to get my points now there just going to take them away? Let alone I got to place so much time in just so they can take away my PL.: I mean think about it. I can give a very easy scenario where this will just cause problems.
Just don't die again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:11 am

Bro, it's either you play by the rules or don't play the rp at all.
I personally am not into RP, but if those were the rules set by the RPG staff then just play along?
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 am

Think about it this way.

People are supposed to fear death, not expect to come back to life every time they die. I'm sure this gives you the incentive to not die again.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Okay lets say this then. :I who play a guy named Quemon (As you all know) loves to go after people stronger then 1 PL and yet weaker then his own PL. Lets say I, while in character go against a guy called Noobie (Which also works a part time job in real life)... Right? Well Quemon sees Noobie as an easy target and he started a topic as open. (You can probably see were I am going with this but I will explain the end.) Quemon Blows Noobie up into 1000 pieces and laughs as he died. Lets say he got 1000 PL from the topic. He then goes to hell and gets himself removed from the game and just quits after because...
1. He was a new guy and just made his new character and was so happy to play him but Purgatory would just get rid of his character. 2. Even if he had over 3000 PL He would have to type 3000 words but he just doesn't have the time because of his part time job and school. 3. Even if he had over 3000 PL why bother typing so much to add on to character history if your only going to get penalized from it?

I could probably make a bigger list if you need a bigger list but for now that should be good enough. No offense to you guys but you really don't know how to attract anyone for the RPG. I mean lets think... how many people actually play? Let me name some names that just got sick of playing your games: Clarity, Vakysama, and Garlic.

Clarity- she is done with this site as she told me. When she first showed up she got sick with the site because all you did was call her a whore and deleted her posts.

Vakysama- In the first RPG he worked his ass off trying to keep it alive and the mods without even asking for everyones opinion the new RPG the old one was deleted... Even when Blues said himself that the first RPG was meant to stay. It was still deleted.

Garlic- He was ignored multiple times. He tried to suggest ideas but neither moderators listened. If I could get a hold of him then he could explain the whole story.

I mean and I am starting to just fade away because ever sense the beginning I was treated like crap. As you all probably remember. And now I was yelled at once a week about Quemon being an asshole. I mean That is who he is! He has always been evil sense his first post... which was deleted called: The New Kid On The Block:

I don't wanna sound hateful but I mean what is up with this? All that is left is the same heroes playing the same stuff. I have tried multiple times to bring more people in... Though everytime they join they are told this: If you don't like it then leave.: How is that gonna attract anyone? How is there gonna be any suggestions with that? I must know.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:37 pm

beastboybrown wrote:
I don't wanna sound hateful

You're sounding hateful.
Back to top Go down
Gareth
Gareth

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Ryu wrote:
beastboybrown wrote:
I don't wanna sound hateful

You're sounding hateful.

I laughed way too hard at this.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Obviously no more good will come of this.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explanation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation please   Explanation please Clock10

Back to top Go down

Explanation please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Staff Notification-