DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Leaving for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Leaving for a while Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:31 pm

I've decided to take a leave of absence of short notice as I want to sort things out.

I've been a proud member of this forum for sometime, but if people keep burning down my work without realizing the hard work I actually put into it, no matter how many times they say otherwise, then it makes me feel angry.

On another note I am also worried about my grandfather, who is in hospital being treated for intestinal cancer.

I may be back, but I don't know when.

My thanks go out to those people who actually ENJOY my work so far and appreciate the effort and dedication I have put into it.

Goodbye for now,

Z-Fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Z-Fighter wrote:
I've been a proud member of this forum for sometime, but if people keep burning down my work without realizing the hard work I actually put into it, no matter how many times they say otherwise, then it makes me feel angry.
I wasn't burning down your fucking work, quit acting like a child. Criticism is criticism, you aren't always going to like hearing it. And if you can't accept that, then maybe you should leave. I'm not here to hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a good job when I don't think you are.
Z-Fighter wrote:
My thanks go out to those people who actually ENJOY my work so far and appreciate the effort and dedication I have put into it.
Hey Tom and TrunksTrevelan, I think he's talking to you guys!
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

MasterChefX wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
My thanks go out to those
people who actually ENJOY my work so far and appreciate the effort and
dedication I have put into it.

Leaving for a while Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:02 pm

wow. over critism dude?
i really can't say nothing you.

Its sad how you leave because 3 out of 40 other people in this forum gave you criticism.
Most of the time people tell you good job. great.
So one person shows up to tell you the truth and u want to leave?
thats really childish but hey Enjoy with w.e you're gonna do.
i tried to help you.
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 pm

You call tearing something down criticism? In my eyes, criticism is pointing out both the good and the bad, telling in a NICE manner what to improve. I appreciate your input, Mistah_Jayden, and I will look into your advice.

For now, my grandfather is my main concern for now.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:57 pm

I never thought I'd see the day you left. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Well I Wish you would Stay and Improve But Ehh....So Long man.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:01 pm

lol ive gotten way worse than that stop being a baby and just take it it to make you get better not like they saying shit like it suck just quit....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 am

Jesus, you're acting more worse than me.

During the time I was trying to get your ass in straight, was when I was tired of seeing the same shit over, and over, and over again. I wanted you to do something DIFFERENT. I understand that it's your customs, but holy shit, the only thing you're doing is adding a couple of god modded attacks and a slight tweak to a sprite.

It's fucking annoying when you just bitch, cry, and moan about how we're trying to help you become better. Grow a pair, and come back when you're ready.

Also, sorry but your grandfather.

EDIT:

And don't try telling me Tempest has a personalitty. His ass can't even be original at all. All he does is go emo, state that he's the good shit, and have internal conflict about some gay Akuma rip-off shit. Seriously dude?! Try again.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:36 am

Shin Masta wrote:
Jesus, you're acting more worse than me.

More worse than you?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 am

Z, don't take anything of what has been said to heart.

I think the overall itention of what some of the members have said has been to try and help you improve.

Some things were just stupid such as:

Shin Masta wrote:

And don't try telling me Tempest has a personalitty. His ass can't even be original at all. All he does is go emo, state that he's the good shit, and have internal conflict about some gay Akuma rip-off shit. Seriously dude?! Try again.

Half the saiyan customs on our site resemble traits of DBZ characters.
How many times have you heard "He turned SSJ when his dad was killed"

It's the same thing just Z uses Street Fighter instead of DBZ like most of us do.

MasterChefX wrote:

You tell him to stop acting like a child and grow up then you give him a cheap shot?

Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Z.
I truly wish him all the best and hope he gets better.

As for when you return, I hope you can see past the negativity that has been shown and comeback better with some improvements and maybe see that we're here to help you get better even if sometimes it's shown in a different manner.

Good luck and all the best, Z.
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks, Seto and Frostt, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Z, don't take anything of what has been said to heart.

I think the overall itention of what some of the members have said has been to try and help you improve.

Some things were just stupid such as:

Shin Masta wrote:

Half the saiyan customs on our site resemble traits of DBZ characters.
How many times have you heard "He turned SSJ when his dad was killed"

It's the same thing just Z uses Street Fighter instead of DBZ like most of us do.
I never said a lot of customs were good. Most spriters at least do evolve in four years or no longer sprite.
Seto Stevce wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:

You tell him to stop acting like a child and grow up then you give him a cheap shot?

Maybe you should take some of your own advice.
Or maybe you missed the point I was trying to make, I guess I should spell it out for you.
Z-Fighter wrote:
It's not bad, I have a lot of people who actually ENJOY my series and are looking forward for more episodes!
Obviously, I was making a joke not unlike my Bill Gates joke in which you don't find amusing. I used Tom and TrunksTrevelan because they are the two most recurring fans Z-Fighter has (Tom posts nearly every time Z-Fighter posts). I probably should have added Ravage_Gokan and ShichirouKiyoshi in there as well, but their names escaped my mind at the time. There have been others who have said good things about his series, but that is not the same as being a dedicated fan.

Maybe if you took the time to look into his topics before readily coming to blindly defend him, you would have known this. But what else can I expect? You and the others have always believed that I'm too hard on people anyways, why should I have expected any different this time? And I was not the only one who had pointed out Tempest being a recolor, nor am I not alone in being lashed back. Observe.
tom wrote:
UberSmudge wrote:
tempest kinda jus looks like a gohan recolor, am i not mistaken? some of the custom poses look a lil choppy kinda overloading ur char with attacks,

i'd give tempest a 5/10 and xeno a 6/10

sorry im very critical
@UberSmudgeHeyZ-Fighter put all that work on those two. Can't you give him a 10/10 on those
Z-Fighter wrote:
ShichirouKiyoshi wrote:
Yahn wrote:
I am envious of your recolouring skills!

Rather Good Recoloring with nice custom poses then a bad spriter at all.

Seriously that comment was uncalled for..
I have to agree with Shichirou on this. I put a lot of hard work on the custom poses and such...
General Grievous wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
Yahn wrote:
I am envious of your recolouring skills!

wesh I hd dos skeelz!

100000000/0
Now that doesn't make any sense. I worked HARD to get them as they are now! You should at least have some respect for what I have achieved so far. Leaving for a while Icon_mad And comments like that with bad spelling makes you look stupid! BE SERIOUS FOR A MINUTE! I'm not going off on YOUR sprites like that either, am I?! Geez...

Anyway, expect the next update soon.
Agreed i love z fighters custom poses and yahn i've never seen you sprite ANYTHING so stop being a sarcastic smartass and point out the positive not the negative.
Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Freak of
Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
Recolor... DO NOT
WANT
What's the matter? Why don't you want the recolor?
Because they take no talent , are typically ugly and are very unoriginal. btw do not want is a meme.
Freak of Nature, if you don't have anything POSITIVE to say, then why the hell are you even posting in this topic and moreover stating the obvious?! I spent a SHITLOAD of work in getting the custom poses alone done, SO AT LEAST be a bit more respective in your comments! If you don't post some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and keep ranting on about Tempest being a 'mere recolor', I will report you! Leaving for a while Icon_mad

I have been 'recoloring' to PRACTICE with the many custom poses! That I have grown to Tempest like that is a side story, but still! I am TRYING to get sheets complete with creativity!

At least there ARE people around who actually like the hard work I have done so far!
K thanks for flaming me. The only thing you could do to make this an actual custom in my eyes is to make it not a recolor. All the custom poses in the world aren't going to change the fact that its a recolor
Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Freak of
Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Freak of
Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
I do not have much experience with spriting, which is why I am practicing. Custom Poses have been my main target to create some more variation with the standard and basically, in my opinion, overused normal LSW sprites. I admit it; I totally suck at custom hair and such, even though I have been spriting more than three years now, my main talent is actually custom poses, instead of custom bases and custom hair.
But you have been practicing for almost 3 years, you've show you can sprite with your custom poses, but why you stick to plain recolors newilders me. If you ask me its a waste of the good talent you have shown.
Because recolors are easy to use for me as a standard base and something as what you use as a notepad to write something in a script form and enhance that story to make actually the final version. You know what they say; practice makes perfect. Besides, if I would change Tempest's overall look, I have to change my entire animation serial just to get the changes done! And I am already having a shitload of work on making older episodes better with the skills I already possess. And I already have been working on my animation series for more than three years now.
You don't have to remake them all, having the newer episodes having improved sprites could show your evolution as a spriter, instead you've crippled yourself.

Oh well, everyone has his/her own opinion. I just need to practice more and more... life sure isn't easy. -_-
If you believe I am intitled to my own opinion why did you lash out at me?And what in gods name do you mean "life sure isn't easy". What, because I don't like your characters?
BTW, while I do hate the characters for being recolors, the custom poses are very nice.
Freak of Nature wrote:
ShichirouKiyoshi wrote:
Freak of
Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
If I were a mod, I'd know what to do if this gets out of hand.
The argument is settled, your post is spam and a threat to me.
you would deserve it anyway. he rips his own effects and makes his own custom poses. it might be a recolor but better a good recolor then a crappy edit.

Nice job btw Z :3
Yes I would deserve a ban for having my own opinion? I've already said I like the poses, so by saying I don't like the sprite I deserve a ban? You sir are extremely close minded.

@Z-K, I understand.
Shin Masta wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Shin
Masta wrote:
tom wrote:
Fullpower wrote:
tom wrote:
If I were a mod, I'd know what to do if this gets out of hand.
ShichirouKiyoshi wrote:
you would deserve it anyway. he rips his own effects and makes his owncustom poses. it might be a recolor but better a good recolor then a crappy edit.

Nice job btw Z :3
You two are out of line. No one is doing anything wrong in this goddamn topic.

I agree with FoN. Though the custom poses are good, they are being wasted on a simple recolor. The only way you'll ever, EVER, get better at spriting, is you got to learn to get past the original sprite and learn to leave the comfort zone behind.
Yeah, we were out of line, butthat doesn't give you the excuse to say "GD". That angers the Lord.
Goddammit Tom. I'm sick of your goddamn BS but goddamn, you should start checking out more goddamned sprites if you could.

I mean, goddammit!

Anyways, WORK on some new shit Z-Fighter. This is probably why because only 2 members here make up 7 pages of UPDATE and lolcool.
Might as well tell you that I am also working on a short sheet about Xeno's younger brother and sister, but I keep those private.

And Shin Masta, I work on new things on my own accord. You don't have to be so blunt about it; if I want to keep updating Tempest and Xeno and/or Lenn, just let me do that! Same with my animation serial.

I've seen a lot of good and promising sprites around, I really have, but most of them are often abandoned or revamped again while I had been looking forward to see more. Which is why I stick to the amount of OC's I have and work on them as I desire.
I wouldn't say, original character.
Shin Masta wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
Hold on. I'm going to give you some harsh criticizm, so don't bitch and get tom over here, cause I'm not in a mood to go get a mod.

Anyways, the whole general concept of the sheet seems to be a Street Fighter cliche' in my eyes. Kid with the Dark Hadou, amazing powers, amazing techniques, yatta yatta yatta yatta. It's okay I should say. It's not done much around here due to the whole main topic on this forum is DragonBall. So I guess I'll have to give you some props for doing something original.

Onto the design of the sprite itself! Though it is a huge sheet indeed, you waisted prescious time making custom poses on a simple SSJ2 Gohan recolor. Why? Who knows. You might have invisioned Tempest to look like a Gohan clone for some reason, but it doesn't exactly fit the requirement that involves, A. Original Looks, or B. Good Concept. IF I have never known who Tempest was, and I saw him in some sort of comic, I would stop to question myself, "WHY is there a SSJ2 Gohan!?" So, yeah, get to work on better original
characters.

One of the core aspects is the attacks. Let's say, you do have a large sheet consisting from a large variety of attacks. That's good and all, but it shouldn't be over powered moves that only the gods themselfs could conjure right when ever the fuck they wanted to. I mean, LOOK at them, they're generic, straight out of Street Fighter/ KOF, and it's god-mod. I DO infact give you credit that you took the time to rip these effects yourself, but why waste it on a recolor?

Now, it may seem that I straight out bashed this custom, yes I agree, BUT, I was only trying to summerize what other people, including me, have been trying to tell you for the past four pages of back and forth. But wait! I didn't show you the scores yet!

Layout: 7/10
Concept of character: 3/10
Character look: 1/10
Attacks: 4/10
Story: N/A (I don't have time to watch 500 episodes of back and forth.)
Overall: 4.7/10.

So, I'm guessing you take this criticizm and make use for it. I REALLY want to see something good out of you, because you DO have the potential to make a well formed OC.
If that's the way you see it, then so be it.

In any case, Tempest is NOT a god-mod! Why? Let me tell you this:

Tempest does have his flaws; he tends to concentrate on a target too much, which leaves him vulnerable to other attacks.

Second, You should take a closer look at the many, many Orochi edits that appear in MUGEN nowadays, complete with full-screen supers, one-hit killers and all that. Sure some effects may look marvellous, but those Orochi edits can't be touched by anyone except themselves, and the match is usually over before the fight already starts. Tempest is NOT
like that.

A basic Hadouken is a simple blast, and you can compare a Shinkuu Hadouken to a standard Kamehameha Wave. Besides, I found the regular DBZ attacks I commonly find with customs kinda overused in my opinion, so I settled for other attacks instead. Besides, if my judgement of power is correct, most, if not ALL fighters in Dragonball Z can easily decimate all Street Fighter and King of Fighter characters if they want to.

And making the custom poses offers a new variety on attacks, so it is NOT wasted in a level as you THINK it is.

So, what I am asking is that instead of what you see as bashing my OC into the ground, you can HELP me with a sprite of what you think looks better to see if I can work with it. That way we both get what we want; you get to see a better design of Tempest while I keep the characters
concept the way I see it.
Holy crap dude, I just gave you criticizm and you DENY it, yet you ask for it at the end of your post?

*sigh*
Z-Fighter wrote:
Second, You should take a closer look at the many, many Orochi edits that appear in MUGEN nowadays, complete with full-screen supers, one-hit killers and all that. Sure some effects may look marvellous, but those Orochi edits can't be touched by anyone except themselves, and the match is usually over before the fight already starts. Tempest is NOT like that.
I was not talking about MUGEN in my post anywhere. All I was stating that Tempest IS god to you. Yes, you were comparing, but it doesn't mean you should go post-peroidic on me.
Z-Fighter wrote:
A basic Hadouken is a simple blast, and you can compare a Shinkuu Hadouken to a standard Kamehameha Wave. Besides, I found the regular DBZ attacks I commonly find with customs kinda overused in my opinion, so I settled for other attacks instead. Besides, if my judgement of power is correct, most, if not ALL fighters in Dragonball Z can easily decimate all Street Fighter and King of Fighter characters if they want to.
All I said was wasting precious time ripping effects on a recolor is bad effort. You should just make an entirely new custom.
Z-Fighter wrote:
And making the custom poses offers a new variety on attacks, so it is NOT wasted in a level as you THINK it is.
Haha. If it is on a recolor, yes, it is.

So, instead of having a pissy fit over well thought criticizm, learn how to take it whole, infact, practice sprting different things other than making custom poses for a recolor.

Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
If that's the way you see it, then so be it.

In any case, Tempest is NOT a god-mod! Why? Let me tell you this:

Tempest does have his flaws; he tends to concentrate on a target too much, which leaves him vulnerable to other attacks.

Second, You should take a closer look at the many, many Orochi edits that appear in MUGEN nowadays, complete with full-screen supers, one-hit killers and all that. Sure some effects may look marvellous, but those Orochi edits can't be touched by anyone except themselves, and the match is usually over before the fight already starts. Tempest is NOT like that.

So, what I am asking is that instead of what you see as bashing my OC into the ground, you can HELP me with a sprite of what you think looks better to see if I can work with it. That way we both get what we want; you get to see a better design of Tempest while I keep the characters concept the way I see it.

Using a Hadouken isn't any more original, oh and he was actually citing the flaws in your sheet, not bashing it to the ground. And we've told you what you need to do to improve, stop doing recolors.

Freak of Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
MrChaos wrote:
Im sorry Z, but i gotta go with Shin here,
Maybe its time to put the bar a little higher?
You know, improve piece by piece the list shin told you.
Well only the sprite, not your custom poses and such.
Maybe you should just try making a new tempest.
Who knows it gets out good.
I agree. The new Tempest should be called Tempest V2, or something like that.
What the hell do you mean you agree, you where just sucking the sheet off a second ago and saying I was a dick because I wasn't giving the sheet enough credit.

Freak of Nature wrote:
Trunks Trevelyan wrote:
If I may step in as a defender of Tempest; in the years that I've known the character, I can honestly say that he's grown on me. I don't see Gohan anymore, I see Tempest - a kind man who is very strong, but not without his flaws.

That is of course coming from someone who's followed the character for years. I understand that people who don't have that perspective, will just see a Gohan recolor.

To just throw Tempest away and make a new custom would be heart-breaking for our friend Z-Fighter here. It would be like asking him to give up on a friend that he's known for years.

However, instead, it may be a better option to try and give Tempest a new costume, like, add sleeves or give him a cape, or something else that makes him stand out more. Maybe he could even have a bit of a haircut. What I'm saying is, his appearance could be changed so that he still *looks* like Tempest, yet he'd be less vulnerable to "OMG SSJ2 GOHAN RECOLORZ".

I know that it's difficult and that you aren't the best at doing this, Z, but I'd say experimenting with the above can't hurt. Leaving for a while Icon_wink

I've followed the character as long as you have, and the longer it doesn't change the more I am agravated.

Freak of Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Allright, I will make a redesign of Tempest soon, taking Shin's advise into consideration. Don't expect it to be good; it won't be my fault if the redesign may look crappy after all!

But it will be YOU who will have to tell me how to implement Tempest's eventual new look in my animation serial! I've been working my ass of for three bloody years to get as far as how I have gotten now, especially with nearly 500 episodes and episodes which are already in the works of being made new.

And making the New Tempest will also force me to adapt ALL of the custom poses to match with the new look, which will also add to the list of projects I already have running. I hope you're happy now.
I'd be happy too, if the chaos and disorder in this topic would just stop.
Yes, us telling him whats wrong with his sheet and telling him the way to fix it is chaos and disorder, that makes perfect sense.

Freak of Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
Trunks Trevelyan wrote:
If I may step in as a defender of Tempest; in the years that I've known the character, I can honestly say that he's grown on me. I don't see Gohan anymore, I see Tempest - a kind man who is very strong, but not without his flaws.

That is of course coming from someone who's followed the character for years. I understand that people who don't have that perspective, will just see a Gohan recolor.

To just throw Tempest away and make a new custom would be heart-breaking for our friend Z-Fighter here. It would be like asking him to give up on a friend that he's known for years.

However, instead, it may be a better option to try and give Tempest a new costume, like, add sleeves or give him a cape, or something else that makes him stand out more. Maybe he could even have a bit of a haircut. What I'm saying is, his appearance could be changed so that he still *looks* like Tempest, yet he'd be less vulnerable to "OMG SSJ2 GOHAN RECOLORZ".

I know that it's difficult and that you aren't the best at doing this, Z, but I'd say experimenting with the above can't hurt. Leaving for a while Icon_wink
Amen to that, brother. Leaving for a while Icon_smile I wish you were a mod. Leaving for a while Icon_smile
Yet a again with the implication of of me being banned for having an opinion, you are growing more closed minded by the minute. By the way we have broken no rules you for you to constantly implying that we should be banned just for having our own opinions.

Shin Masta wrote:
Zeroyasha wrote:
tom wrote:
Pffft! Why do you insist it's a recolor of Gohan?
Coz it is.We have stopped and you are adding to the fire
I don't see why you would think it isn't.

Freak of Nature wrote:
tom wrote:
Pffft! Why do you insist it's a recolor of Gohan?
Leaving for a while Failoio
Yeah, tottaly made from scratch

Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
MrChaos wrote:
tom wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
I've been here longer than the character.

See, THIS is what I've been looking for.

Leaving for a while Tempessstfgt

I stayed to the original design, not a recolor, half assed it, AND it still looks like an indiviudal custom.

NOT SO HARD TO DO.
Now that I see to it... NO! It's not a recolor.
Leaving for a while 44871775
Meh, did the red shoes cause i had no idea wich colour his shoes would be.
Looks nice. I think I can do something with that. Thanks. And I like your version too, MrChaos
Can people stop revamping his sprite, that doesn't help him progress as a spriter at all if you do it for him.
I may be able to create something based of both revamped designs, as I like them both.
Oh god please don't, just make your own, using other people's sprites wont help you to progress at all.

Freak of Nature wrote:
MrChaos wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
I may be able to create something based of both revamped designs, as I like them both.
Oh god please don't, just make your own, using other people's sprites wont help you to progress at all.

Just let him try, it'l be an exercise, and something new.

I wonder why all this about Tempest came out now, and not earlier since his sheet is existing for like.. 3 years or something?
Exercise? No, just no.
And because no one else had the balls to say it but me, but I have recently been cracking down on recolors.

Freak of Nature wrote:
MrChaos wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Practice makes perfect, my friend.

You've been practicing for 3 years and are still in your recolor stages, no more baby steps.
SO LET HIM PRACTISE A LEVEL FURTHER.
You just admit to what i said, whilst you said: Exercise,no just no.
no what you guys showed where simple edits, he should be far beyond that, and I know he has the talent.

All this alone can be found in his Tempest and Xeno topic on this board. Here's SPS and myself pointing out the effects issue:
Z-Fighter wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:
Those effects honestly do not go with such a low quality sprite.
Thanks for the comments.

Personally I suck at hair, and it wasn't my decision to have her hair like that; I just made the sprites for my friend. And she doesn't mind the use of other, non-LSW effects since some attacks do NOT have an LSW-based alternative. :p
There are plenty of other effects that go quite well with LSW sprites in this topic. I suggest paying it a visit. Quite honestly, I've always thought the effects you used made the quality of your sheets much lower than the sprites themselves.
I am aware about the effects topic here, and truth be told there are also effects from MUGEN there which I personally like and use. Truth be told, I do try to use LSW based attacks, but I do like a taste of variation. Besides, I think the flames I used for the Skuhachi attack fit perfectly, but that is my solid opinion. Same with the effects I have used with my Tempest and Xeno too.

Again, complete refusal to listen. And it didn't start here, I can go back further to Excoboard if you need more convincing.
Blade wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Superdude66 wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Superdude66 wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Superdude66 wrote:
Not a sprite comic, but it still applies here.

Leaving for a while Nono-09
Thanks, LaughingDude, I really appreciate that. Expect an update for the SSJ3 sheet soon.

And Superdude, though your advice is well meant, which I appreciate, I keep the sprite as it is now, since I am happy with it.

I do NOT see the need to go into specific details in the sprite just because to point out Lenn is a girl, since I already stated that she is.
(Edited by Z-Fighter)
See, that's why I don't think this is a good sprite. It's a girl's head (only on the first sprite, I might add.) added onto Vegeta's body. You neglected to show how it's a girl in any way, shape, or form, and in my eyes, your sprite suffers for that.

5/10

You get five because the sprite looks pretty good, if you count it as a boy.
That's your opinion, and I do respect that, but I talked to my friend about Lenn's design (since it's HER character, NOT mine; I just made the sprites for her), and she told me that it's not necessary to go into details. Besides, I haven't seen a more FEMININE version of Saiyan Armor. Also, do you actually see such details on the original sprite sheets of Android 18 or Videl?
@ Z: Their bodies WERE indeed a bit more feminine than the rest of the characters.
Maybe so, but I like Lenn the way she looks right now. I talked to my friend about this and I asked her honest opinion about it. She too likes Lenn the way she looks right now. Both she and I as well as others can see RIGHT AWAY that Lenn is a girl. Besides, it is JUST A SPRITE! You don't HAVE to get into details if you don't WANT to. And that is my opinion.
Er, I'm a little late on this, and I do apologize but I must agree with SD. Although the base form of her does go without saying that it is a Vegeta body. I'm more toward criticizing that the SSJ3 version of her has absolutely no distinction of being feminine at all. The eyes, hair, and armor are all from male sprites. And I understand you don't think it's necessary to make that distinction of her being female, but I think it would at least improve the sprite to maybe change the eye or hair (If you're dead set on keeping the Vegeta body)

And also, if it may improve any female saiyans you sprite in the future. You can use anything off of here ->
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img214/...aiyanclogh6.png

Z-Fighter wrote:
xinuj wrote:
Sorry I don't really like it... I don't want to make you upset against me but I just don't like the character itself. She doesn't look enough female for me maybe try to add it some more feminine looks and maybe she could be good but I know the female saiyan I did she doesn't look enough female neither but maybe we should work together and make a really nice good female saiyan sprite if you are interested because you give me the idea to make one and the color hair seems to be similar to me but if we could fuse our works into one this could be a great project. What do you say? My female elite saiyan wip, I tried to give her breasts by editing the male armor body of Nappa but I know It's need more work but I don't have enough time to sprite this week.
Thanks for the comment. I like the way she looks right now; she definitely looks like a girl to me. I'm just not into revealing things to make it more obvious she is a girl. But I'm open to work together with you; and I'm happy to have brought you on an idea.

On a further note; Me and GogetaMaster simply made this for a friend of mine, and she is satisfied with the sprites as they are right now, so I hope you understand that I will not change that.

Z-Fighter wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
To be honest with you, Lenn is not my favorite of your sprites. As SD and Blade mentioned, she doesn't look feminine at all. The addition of melee and specials is good and all, but I just can't stand the appearance. Her base is just #18's head on Vegeta's body, and her faceset is just awful (her eyebrows are an eye sore ><). Maybe you should ask TT for some faceset assistance? Anyways, I'd probably say stuff that would help improve this sprite to make it look more feminine (for LSW standards anyways), but there are too many to list (not that you would actually listen anyways).

Like I said, like the addition of moves, just wish you could put as much effort into her appearance though.
And to me, she looks fine the way she is. I'm not saying I won't tweak things here and there. Besides, I didn't make the initial base sheet; GogetaMaster did. He gave it to me, and I added additional poses and moves. But I thank you for your constructive comment. They will help me in the future.

As I stated before, I am willing to listen to constructive criticism, but I will without a doubt ignore all the rude comments.

Z-Fighter wrote:
SuperDude66 wrote:
Awesome, who's the dude in the armor?! =D
Which dude? Lenn is a GIRL!Leaving for a while Icon_razz

Flukebreaker wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
....I keep the sprite as it is now, since I am happy with it.
Z-Fighter wrote:
I'll try to work on that, but for now I keep it like this...
Z-Fighter wrote:
Maybe so, but I like Lenn the way she looks right now.
Z-Fighter wrote:
I like the way she looks right now; she definitely looks like a girl to me.
Z-Fighter wrote:
.... but for now I am happy with the sprites as they are.
Z-Fighter wrote:
And to me, she looks fine the way she is.
----
Z-Fighter wrote:
Yep, I asked her this myself, and she approved.
Z-Fighter wrote:
...I let my friend decide on that one. It's her character after all. Leaving for a while Icon_razz
Z-Fighter wrote:
...and you also need permission of my friend at that too.
Z-Fighter wrote:
I designed her new attacks as I went on with my Sprite Movie, and since I show them to my friend...
Z-Fighter wrote:
....but I talked to my friend about Lenn's design (since it's HER character, NOT mine; I just made the sprites for her), and she told me that it's not necessary to go into details.
Z-Fighter wrote:
My friend asked me to give her this move, and I fulfilled that request.
Z-Fighter wrote:
I talked to my friend about this and I asked her honest opinion about it. She too likes Lenn the way she looks right now.
Z-Fighter wrote:
And don't bother me about the moves and such; I showed/suggested these to my friend first, and she approved. After all, Lenn is HER character. Leaving for a while Icon_razz
Z-Fighter wrote:
Unless my friend tells me what to do exactly.
Z-Fighter wrote:
...and she is satisfied with the sprites as they are right now....
REITERATION FOR THE WIN

Those can all be found in Z-Fighter's Lenn, the female Elite Saiyan topic. I'm sure there was more than that, and I'll even go into Aceboard, where this all began, but there's something I need to address.

Z-Fighter wrote:
And MCX, I spoke to TrunksTrevelyan PERSONALLY about the matter regarding Sean and Bailey and he APPROVED! I would NEVER EVER do something to a certain character without the creator's consent! Are you actually seeing things you actually LIKE in my series?! You are a very, very, very rude person.
This is a false accusation, I have been much kinder to you than you realize.

Z-Fighter wrote:
UPDATE!

Thanks to MasterChefX, the design of SSJ4 Lenn has been completed and the sheeting of her has begun. I will NOT show the sheet yet until the main poses have been completed.

Anyway, you can expect updates for the remaining forms as well, should I make more poses for them.

MasterChefX wrote:
You sure like updating these sheets, I'll try and get those heads your requested from me ASAP. By the way, it's a very nice update Leaving for a while Icon_cool.

MasterChefX wrote:
Update looks great, I'm really liking the Skuhachi Leaving for a while Icon_cool.

Z-Fighter wrote:
Thanks. MasterChefX helped me with the design for SSJ4 Lenn, so he deserves some of the credit too.

I didn’t just help you with the design, I did it mainly by my self. Like Xeno, you took the design, saying it was your idea and creation, and that Maistro and I only “helped with the design”. But not just with the sprites, who was it that first posted in your animation series topic on Excoboard? You wanted some "nice" criticism right? You mean the ones I gave you back then?
MasterChefX wrote:
Just going to say, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch all 392 episodes. I have seen a few episodes (gone through the first saga, skipped around the later episodes) and well...I'm not exactly impressed with the series overall. Really to me, the plot seems pretty poor in general (this could be due to the fact I haven't see every episode). Not only that, but in what I have seen, there seems to be an overuse of effects and very little actual combat. Most of the conversations are also really long and pretty much pointless for the most part, as most of the time, they don't seem to have anything to do with the main series other than to take up a lot of time. Also, the original DBZ character's personalities for the most part are out of character. They don't seem like themselves at all anymore, which is also pretty disappointing. Another thing that's also bothered me (not sure whether this has been fixed or not) is the fact that your character Tempest, is pretty damn overpowered. Like I said though, I don't know if this has been fixed or not, but I'm just saying what I've seen, and I haven't seen a lot compared to the whole series in general. This is also just personal preference, but I don't think Star Trek or Street Fighter blend very well with DBZ (considering DBZ is usually considered overpowered with either series). Again, this is just a personal preference of mine.

Well that's pretty much it so far, although I'll try to watch (if possible) all the episodes so that I may properly review your series. Things I would work on though, is zooming in, using blurs, using much less effects and more concentration on actual combat (not just looping the same scene either), keeping conversations short (not extremely though), and working on the character's personalities, they sound like robots (no offence).

That's it, and I hope to see some improvements. As I said earlier, I'll try to watch all the episodes so I can review this series properly.

~MasterChefX

MasterChefX wrote:
When I read GX's post, I decided to take a look at that episode as well. At first I was looking forward to watching the episode, hoping my previous statements weren't true. Not even a minute into the episode (not counting the intro thing) I threw my head down in disappointment. It was the exact same thing I had seen in all the episodes I had seen before this one. I don't see the need for Tempest and Xena to keep calling each other "my love" instead of their names. I can understand in romantic situations, but it was pretty annoying, for me anyways. Also, again, overuse of effects, not to mention when Tempest and Xena fused (not even sure how that works, as they are of opposite gender, though I haven't seen the episode in which this fusion appeared) and the Nightmare faced the fuse warrior (forgot it's name), I didn't really see the point in them having an over a minute banter before finally engaging in combat (which was nothing more than effects, again). I can't say much after the episode, since I stopped watching the episode about the moment Gidel (was that the name?) came in to help. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with what I say, and I grew very bored watching the episode fairly quickly.

I do hope that in the future, you do make your episodes a lot better than what I just saw. Sorry, I know this isn't something you like to hear, but this is just my opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and while some people may like this, others don't. I hope you understand Leaving for a while Icon_sad.

~MasterChefX

MasterChefX wrote:
You might also want to shorten conversations as well, as most of the time you make the characters state the obvious a lot. I think that you may also want to remove some characters and some elements from your previous episodes as well, and probably replacing those with stuff that's a bit more interesting.

MasterChefX wrote:
Yeah, you're a lot more dedicated than most people here when it comes to working on a series Leaving for a while Icon_biggrin.

MasterChefX wrote:
Well it takes a lot of dedication to make something really big, and I'll admit, I'm a bit envious about you. I wish I had as much dedication and inspiration you have. I would actually be able to work on more sheets, maybe even make a comic of my own Leaving for a while Icon_biggrin.
What really infuriated me was that since then, you had barely improved and taken my advice to consideration. So yesterday, I took a different direction. And because of it, this is where you're at. Now, let's go all the way back to when Tempest was first being criticized. Back to the days of Aceboard:

Z-Fighter wrote:
The Huggable Tay Bear wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
..:-{/Kanyu\}-:.. wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
For some reason, I don't like the attacks. I dunno, maybe I'm not a fan of using effects from different games in LSW sheets...otherwise I like the sprites overall, and the custom poses.
Well, using the same effects began to bore me; I just wanted to try something new.
i´m with Azuro, using stuff from other games suck Leaving for a while Icon_sad
But they provide more goodies eventually... ^_^
Using stuff from other games, IMO just takes away the whole aspect of the sheet being an LSW sheet...that's mainly why I don't like the effects.
Then why do I recognize the move with that lightning effect from SSJ4 Gogeta's sheet (which is posted here on this place in the DBGT forum) from a move from Evil Ryu?

BTW, How would I have to make an LSWlized Hadouken (Thus a Hadouken in LSW Style)?

Oh, and if you didn't believe he was ever in denial, get a load of this (which can be view here):

nickmonster wrote:
ZeroBlade wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Angryboy wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
DragonAndLance wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Same here, but not to be rude but besides the new attacks and stuff isn't he just a recolor of SSJ2 Gohan?
No, I made the whole damn thing myself.
So you made the hair?
Yep. I modelled it after SSJ2 Gohan though.Leaving for a while Icon_razz
He is a recolour. Leaving for a while Icon_razz
Believe it as you like, but I DID make the attack and all Custom poses you NEVER saw on any other sheet. Leaving for a while Icon_razz Leaving for a while Icon_razz
Other than that it still looks like a recolor Leaving for a while Icon_sad.
Yes, a recolor he is, just like my custom is...
man im with every1 that says hes a recolour he looks 2 much like SSJ2 gohan
um i think you should make him look a lot less like ssj2 gohan
but
cool attacks

These posts were in Z-Fighter’s Tempest’s Story (Revised) topic.
SSJ5Bob wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
[Bonecrusher] wrote:
Wow that wasnt half bad.

Now you just need to revise tempest and you will have a good custom.
Is Tempest having non-DBZ based attacks not enough for you, Mitchio? *curious*
OMG HE NOT ORIGINAL ENOUGH! Its quite original and kinda surreal in places, I really like it.

Even before he finalized his Shin Tempest sheet, it was already being criticized. Yet he made no effort to change it other than the black outline (which came much later).
Z-Fighter wrote:
Flukebreaker wrote:
Raikou Dan wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
Maistro wrote:
Netdemon112 wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
jobboe wrote:
wat did this guy look like ?
it needs some work make it look more custom-ish
cause to me it just looks like a re-colour of ss2 gohan
but its still good work
I know it's a recolour, so I made his techniques and personality FAR from it.

UPDATE: I made a start on the sheet, starting with the different standing poses. Credits will be given when the sheet is completed, so notify me if you can recognize a battlestance from your sheets.
I like the different posses but when some one recolors the sprite (Not in the best way either) and calls it a new form.. well it doesnt really get my points, Sorry.

At least try to shade it when you recolor?
So i take it your going to stick to his SSJ2 Gohan design. I though you needed me to do the base pose so you could revise him and make him look less then a recolor, well anyways here is what could have been
Leaving for a while Tempestsv8
I actually considered changing his design, however, for some reason I felt actually satisfied with the result I had so far. I have been thinking to myself and in the end I decided to keep him that way, since I've heard from someone that the techniques that Tempest has doesn't make him look like Gohan at all.
But look at shin akuma i dont see any Diffrence between Shin akuma And Akuma Between the hair color
Hey if you want to make tempest more then a recolor, maybe you should change his outfit.
Well, I keep his gi, since I want to make his gi resemble that of Shin Gouki, the character I'm basing Shin Tempest on.

When he finally did start releasing his sheet, it was again, met with criticism.

SSJ5Bob wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
[Bonecrusher] wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:
[Bonecrusher] wrote:
I always found the sprite to be a major-god-modder and it lacks any real customness, it seems verymuch like a recolour of the gohan.

Though some of your custom poses were nice.
I do agree with you that it's merely a recolour, but I completely disagree with this major-god-modder thing. Tempest has NO one hit killers and he too has hard times when facing an enemy. Shin Tempest is just a what-if version for when Tempest actually embraces the Dark Hadou.
Oh, I just though whenever there was like an animation, tempest always had those big flashy moves and owned people like broly.
Those are just animations to give examples of how a move is executed.

The Misogi attack for example can be blocked, and the Shun Goku Satsu can be avoided since the gliding speed is not like lightning speed or so. And if someone clears his/her mind of al hate, greed, anger etc, then he or she can SURVIVE the Shun Goku Satsu. Otherwise he or she will get knocked out for a while.
I think he was more talking about how you made him so much stronger than all the good guys to a stupid extent and how he seemed to be the only person who could beat any of the villains ever.

Even though Z-Fighter was met with criticism on all three boards, he has done very little to alter and change Tempest for the better. The same can also be said about his animation series. While I do admit that he is very devoted to the continuation of his customs' sheets and his series, he isn't as devoted to taking the time to experiment with character designing and animating techniques. On many of his custom poses, the sprites are not proportionate to the rest of the sheet. He has far too many effects on the sheets that don't even mix well with LSW sprites to begin with. And his animation series could use more action rather than milking the story into each and every episode. I'm not referring to the whole effects thing either, I want to see people using their fists to hit each other, and I don't want to see the same thing being looped for five minutes. Zooms, blurs, slow-motion, these could all help improve the series overall.

It was never my intention to drive you away. But understand, if you followed the criticism given to you, you would have had a much more successful series and much better looking sprites. Maybe when you return, you'll consider all the criticism you've been given and make some real improvements.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Cancer is never a good thing, and I sincerely hope he gets better.

Best of luck to both of you.

Goodbye.

Last edited by MasterChefX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Wow, I actually read all that . . . And remember 80% of it.

I think that just about sums everything up. This has all stemmed from the fact that you were constantly complaining that no one appreciated your work. If you want that appreciation you have to do something that appeals to a large audience. Not to yourself and a close knit of friends.

There's nothing wrong with what you do, and you can put the effort into your Animation Serial, but you can't question the community as to why they don't get involved with your work.

Good luck from here. Hopefully you will return soon with good news.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

That has got to be the most quotes evar on all forums in one post o.o

Anyways Z,

you know what i think of your work and i know how much shit you've putten in to all of it.

I hope when you come back, you will start to sheet a new characture and start a new style
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Honestly i gotta agree with mcx and jayden here i mean I've been here only since exo board tempest has had no actually revamps thats not been done by you and even when people have vammped things for you you say you'll do things with it =/ i mean crit is crit is not going to be good all the time just deal with it dont ignore what they say by just saying okay but i like it ect anyway bi bi z fighter sorry to hear about your grandfarther
Back to top Go down
Laughingdude
Laughingdude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:07 pm

How bout everyone stop being Anus Holes.
Except t the few who aren't.
So...I like his work.
Look past it being a recolor. So what theres a story & plot...Thats ALL I care about.
Good luck with your Grand father.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Laughingdude wrote:
Except t the few who aren't.
So...I like his work.
Look past it being a recolor. So what theres a story & plot...Thats ALL I care about.
Good luck with your Grand father.

There is no story or plot. Just, "I'm using .3% of my power. I cannot tell of my past, but if I use 2% of my power, I will destroy this entire galaxy. Oh, and I'm getting pussy from a red haired ma-girl. God of the Fist!"
Back to top Go down
Laughingdude
Laughingdude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

So sez the guy whos avi is a picture of a retared guy...smart.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Laughingdude wrote:

Thanks for making fun of me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Laughingdude
Laughingdude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks for being an ass to my Best friend.
What did he do to you that Made you wanna "CRITICIZE"
my friend.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Laughingdude wrote:
Thanks for being an ass to my Best friend.
What did he do to you that Made you wanna "CRITICIZE"
my friend.

I don't remember being an ass at all. I remember trying to get him to grow some balls, and try something new. He didn't do anything to me but ignore people's concerns and helpful tips, and counter them saying, "No bitch, I like how it is, gtfo, thanks tom."

You wouldn't understand since you're aren't a very good spriter yourself, and all you can do it cling onto a person who you think is better than you, just like Tom.

(No offense.)
Back to top Go down
Laughingdude
Laughingdude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 pm

See there you go again...What Am I doing...Your not worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Looks like someone can't come up with a good "save-my-ass" remark.

Anyways, I'm done with you for now.
Back to top Go down
Laughingdude
Laughingdude

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Im...just...leave him alone.
Hes already got enough problems on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 pm

.: Locked :.
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 am

Okay, why was this topic locked in the first place? Second, why was it locked without handing out any sort of punishment?

@LaughingDude - You've already again proven one of the points I made. It seems no one at anytime can be critical of Z-Fighter or his work. I don't care whether you personally like his work either, some of us think he could have done better. Also, have you ever looked up the definition of criticism in the first place? You disgust me. Also, lashing out at Shin Masta, and the rest of us, was a mistake.

Laughingdude wrote:
Laughingdude wrote:
I'm going to treat that first line as an insult to everyone else who I believe you believe were being assholes. There's your first Warning Level. And since that second one was a direct insult to Shin Masta, there's your second Warning Level. So, unless you want to continue with your pathetic game and take a 3 day vacation, you will cease and you will make no further posts in this topic. Is that understood?

Honestly, what the hell is this to you guys? A religion that needs to be blindly defended?

----------------------------

Any post after this should not be to defend Z-Fighter nor "attack" him. If I see anymore fighting erupting in this thread, there will be bans.

Last edited by MasterChefX on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 am

Well anyways, hoping your grandad gets cured.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 am

@MCX's huge ass post (but only the part that addressed me Crosseyehappy):
-It was never my intention to defend him. I agree with everything that MJ and yourself have said. I just believe if you took out the swearing in your first initial post it would have seemed more like constructive criticism instead of an attack. You know what I mean?

Anywho, good luck with the RL problems man.
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:17 am

Yeah I know what you're saying. I'm going to be honest, the reason for that is because I was responding directly to Z-Fighter's and his fanboys' constant lashing out against other members. I also felt if I took a more aggressive approach with my criticism, maybe Z-Fighter would have actually listened. I think we all know how well that went.
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 am

I'm lowering LaughingDude's Warning Level down to 1, because under any normal circumstances, we wouldn't move a member up 2 Warning Levels for 2 separate insults, let alone in one topic. While LD was doublessly in the wrong about what he said, your emotions got the best of you, Chef, and that shouldn't happen.

Frostt locked the topic for a damn good reason: everything productive that has needed to be said has been said, and in utterly thorough detail. If you need to keep discussing this, then do it outside of the boards, because anyone with logical thinking who's actually read through just this topic should have come to the same conclusion. This dead horse is being constantly beaten without any progress to be made.

And no, I'm not defending Z-Fighter - I've agreed completely with what MCX, Shin etc...have said, it's just that I understand full enough that the point has been made and shouldn't be further expressed in this topic.

Locked.

MCX ~ Fair enough, I just didn't understand why Frostt locked it without stating so himself.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Clock10

Back to top Go down

Leaving for a while

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1