DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Grievous
General Grievous

Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Empty
PostSubject: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Well the cast for the current saga is already full,but I have room for an extensive choice of customs for the second saga.I only have two planned characters that are not from the first saga Majin Zeal,and Kage.You may submit any custom your heart desires just please unshade them(This saga will mostly take place on earth)
Back to top Go down
Tab
Tab

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 am

I wish I could have new guy join... but he isn't finished Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:14 am

If you want. I know he sucks. Don't gotta use em

Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) 2m7uc1d
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 am

You may use Seako. I almost never allow him to be in comics(atleast I never give consent for it.) but if you're going to stick with it then you have all permissions.
Back to top Go down
dman
dman

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 am

You can use Dman.
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 am

well gg you can use Tony Very Happy
normal-http://tinypic.com/m/6f3x4y/1
ill pm you the semi demon form when its done :]
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am

@Tab:I could use tab
@Beyond:Ehhh already have a majin
@Chibi:I guess I can find a way to get around his hair shading
@Dman:IDK if i'll use him
@Zeke:I'll be sure to use tony :3
Thanks for submitting guys.
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 am

oh yer GG i forgot to say Tony is good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Alright here it goes
*bump*
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 pm

ya know gg u can use sparky when hes done
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
LanceMaster

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
Tab
Tab

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Go ahead, use Tab, I have no need for him any longer.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:21 pm

General Grievous wrote:

@Chibi:I guess I can find a way to get around his hair shading.
How amazingly ungreatlful. Anyways just make it all a dark grey with a black outline.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Or just color it all black. It looks way better that way.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Or just color it all black. It looks way better that way.
But thats not his hair color Sad do what you want.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Chibi wrote:
General Grievous wrote:

@Chibi:I guess I can find a way to get around his hair shading.
How amazingly ungreatlful. Anyways just make it all a dark grey with a black outline.
Wasn't trying to offend you Chibi just telling it how it is.I'll just color it all black if I decide to use him.Nothing Is realy final with with this saga.BTW Jayden could I use Hiro(pm me him if you wish to)
Back to top Go down
Silv415
Silv415

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) 11qn0n9 this is omega red you can use him as good or evil or what ever you need him for
Back to top Go down
Koyro
Koyro

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 am

Casting is not over yet? Right?You can use Fox if You want: http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e5b804e52bf9c4f0a73069248bb4dbca.png (My other nick is Zangelx) and false kaioken ver. http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6f27f592d4e6997a5b7e0e3c128f42e1.png Sorry, but now I have only unshaded versions
Back to top Go down
http://saiyans.net/news.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)   Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Saiyans Rebel(The second saga casting)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1