DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Custom talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SnakeX

Custom talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Sanke: £20 that no money gets actually exchanged on Tony's Bet...
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Tony:waitsnake do you want to die??
cause i can get my homeboy Nexus to kick your ass and Carrera well he will just take your girl...and ill
write a cheque right now-writes the check and and puts it on the table-
10g...so who is up for it?
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Sanke: Whachu Talkin' bout Tony?
...and anyway, why would Nexus do something for you...?
*Checks Check...
Looks fake, and what is the Bank of Yasuki?
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Tony:Yasuki is the old bank in centrel city which my little brother works in...and cant you see my name and signature-points to the name Anthony Jackson- but seeing you guys dont believe me ill only put in Car -throws the keys of his Audi RX-and Nexus is my buddy...-looks at Nexus chest to see a burn- where did you get that burn?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Clyde: Nuu Na na na Nuu na na.....Its the Final Coouunnttddoowwwnnnn Nuu Na na na Nuu na na!! *Mumble Lyrics Mumble* Nuu Na na na Nuu na na.....Its the Final Coouunnttddoowwwnnnn Nuu Na na na Nuu na na!!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am

Tony:Clyde arnt you putting in a bet...like your diamond encrsted gun?
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 am

Frostt appears.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 am

Ryozo: Oh darn! HERE COMES THE DESTROYER!!!
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 am

Blade blinks.

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

Blade wrote:
Blade blinks.

Dammit.

Carrera: YOU JUST COSTED ME MY LIFE SAVINGS!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am

Tony:shit here Nexus*throws his keys to Nexus* now my wife is gonna kill me T-T...Nexus you better look after my baby.Carrera wanna play rock papper scissors, you too Nexy?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Carrera: sure! I choose rock!

Good ol' rock.

Last edited by Seto Stevce on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

-Nexus eats Tonys keys before muttering under his breath-

Nexus - Paper
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

*carrera punches nexus in the face*

Carrera: good ol' rock!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

-Nexus retaliates by smothering Carrera with his hand-

Nexus - Good ol' paper!
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

*carrera licks nexus' hand*

Carrera: Hah! Your soggy paper is now no match for my rock!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Tony:-ignites his two fingers and hits Nexus and Carrera- FLAMING SCISSCORS!
Thats what you get for eating my keys [lucky i have a spare]

Good ol' fucking flaming scisscors!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 pm

-Nexus wipes his hand on Carrera's toga before stamping on his ankle until a sickening snap echoed out loud-

Nexus - Your rocks nothing more than a useless lump of coal now.
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Tony:-sits down and goes into his announcer outfit-
IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE NEXUS THE SICK MONSTER!
AND IN THE BLUE CORNER CARRERA THE BLUE DEMON!!

LETS GET READY TO RUMMBLEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

*Carrera looks at his ankle and then back to Nexus*

Carrera: Is that all you got?

*Carrera emits a small aura pushing back Nexus and Tony*

Carrera: I don't want to hurt you, Nexus. Think carefully about what you do next.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

"So should you, bro..."

*A man in cut jeans steps forward, a sealed rod-like device in his hand*

"I mean, think about it, bro. You realize how fucked up it would be if you end up overestimating yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

At that moment, Shimizu Kumiko came crashing in from the top of the topic, busting through several posts before faceplanting into his own. He sprang up, and despite a trail of blood rolling down his face, he cheerfully declared, "I'm here!" as if everyone had been waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 am

Setsu, who had been sitting in the corner shocked at the sheer stupidity, smiled as his young friend arrived. "Hello Shim-wow, I've indeed been waiting for you."

Emperor Gouko arrives and proceeds to brutally slaughter everyone that I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am

"Oh hey, Setsu!" Shimizu exclaimed, rushing to the warrior's side. "Sorry about not being in the RPG. But life on the streets, you know? Every day I'm hustlin'."

Shimizu had gotten into the MTV again.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 am

-Nexus places his hand onto his chin for a split second before launching his knee up into Carrera's chin-

Nexus - Thought bout it
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

*carrera gets slightly knocked into the air. He backflips and gets control*

Carrera: So you are as stupid as you look..

*Carrera charges straight towards Nexus*
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 am

-Nexus yawns before grabbing Carrera's head and leap frogging over his head-

Nexus - Awesome, I love leap the Carrera.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

*Carrera turns swiftly grabbing Nexus' boot, swinging him around and slamming him straight into the ground*

Carrera: This frog don't get leaped so easily.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am

-Nexus lifted his head up from the floor and spit out several bits of rock and dirt-

Nexus - Thats not nice

-Nexus vanishes and reappears sitting over Carrera-

Nexus - I'm bored of holding back now

-Nexus lets out a small amount of his held back power knocking back everyone ever so slightly-
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

*Carrera gets knocked back. He turns and faces Nexus; standing only a short distance from him*

Carrera: *while grinning* How was lunch?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 am

-Nexus pulled a silly grin before pulling a worm out of his ear-

Nexus - A little more dirt than I care to eat but overall, quite exquisite. Why not try some!

-Nexus dashes at Carrera and throws his heel down, sending Carrera flying to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 am

Carrera:*while laughing* That the best you got? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 am

-Nexus spins around in the air until he is upside down and looking down at Carrera-

Nexus - Course not froggy.

-Nexus launched an energy barrage down at Carrera with a grin spreading on his face-

Nexus - You better dodge, I'm not done with you yet.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 am

*Carrera weaves in and out of the energy barrage which is coming at him*

Carrera: Heh, not bad kid. But you're gonna have to do bette....*Carrera gets clipped on the arm by one of the blasts*

Carrera: Now I'm angry.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am

-Nexus claps his hands in a sarcastic manner-

Nexus - Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 am

*Carrera charges directly at Nexus. He sweep kicks Nexus' knee as a sickening crunch is heard throughout the land. Carrera follows with an elbow sending Nexus spiraling down. He follows straight after him with no signs of mercy being shown*
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am

-As Nexus spiral down to the ground his pack of biscuits flew from his trousers-

Nexus - Thats was my secret knee biscuit stash, you son of a bitch!

-Nexus landed feet first on the ground and met with Carrera, once Carrera was close enough Nexus punched him in the temple before following up with a elbow in the gut-

Nexus - Now what am I supposed to eat!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 am

Tony:free cookies -launches at them-
now all i need is some milk-sits on a rock and watches the fight- this should be good
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

*Carrera stays hunched and mumbles*

Carrera: ever tried my knee crem da la crem?

*Carrera grabs Nexus' head and drives his knee into Nexus' face. He readjusts his hand to the back of Nexus' head and blasts off flying insanely fast only inches from the ground. he holds Nexus' face getting to he ground getting it battered and bruised as it makes a path*

Carrera: I know you love the dirt around here. I believe you said it was 'exquisite'.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

Nexus - Nah, now it tastes like shit

-Nexus grabs Carrera's wrist and pulls him backwards sending him crashing into the ground-

Nexus - Lets see what you think

-Nexus leaps into the air before charging down at Carrera and landing feet first on his head digging Carrera's face into the ground-

Nexus - Haha hows the taste, its quite crappy around here

-Nexus suddenly pulls out Carrera's head and proceeds to repeatdly knee him in the face before throwing him away and firing a beam after him-
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 am

The man looked up at Nexus, and grinned cockily. He held out the device in his hand.

"Well, you can always eat...deez nuts! Custom talk - Page 2 Icon_razz" exclaimed the man, motioning to his junk, but then he noticed that Nexus was ignoring him, which bugged him a bit.

Trayvus spun the device in his hand, and pressed a button. The device expanded out into a beam katana, which glowed yellow with energy. He leapt upwards into the air, and literally sliced the beam aimed at Carrera in half, sending the two pieces into the upper-left side of the window of the topic. He pointed his blade at Nexus, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 am

-Nexus teleported to the side of Trayvus and took his Beam Katana from him-

Nexus - Let me have a look at this...

-The device is shattered to pieces in Nexus's hands-

Nexus - Goddamn Japanese, can't build a decent toy to save thier lives, sorry about your toy though.

-Nexus hands back the broken pieces before firing 2 more beams at Carrera-
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am

-Tony drops his cookies and milk with his mouth agape-
Tony:awesome sauce...-jumps in the middle of Nexus and Carrera- hey i wannna join in ..but lets make this intresting.
lets not kill each other..lets hunt Demons i can sense a group of 200 to the north the one who kills the most gets to stay in my hammock! who is up for it?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 am

-Nexus's beam pierce Tony's leg and lung-

Nexus - Son of a bitch, hit the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 am

Trayvus looked at the remains, grinning. He chucked the pieces behind him, and pulled out the SAME DAMN WEAPON out of nowhere, only not broken.

"Sorry, bro. But I have so many of them it's almost crazy," grinned Trayvus, but then he noticed Zeke's demon hunting offer get short circuited by Nexus, "That's a damn shame, bro. You know, for a mod, I thought you would've had better aim. Guess I was mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 am

-Dr.Watson walks over to Trayvus and smack him over the head with a cane-

Dr.Watson - Watch yer mouth, I may be a Moderator but Nexus here certainly is not. I think your forgetting he is merely my creation who gets a little out of hand now and again.

-Dr.Watson walks over to Tony and replaces the missing pixel lung and leg before walking over to Nexus and stroking him behind the ear-

Dr.Watson - Now if there is any further problems Mr.Travis Touchdown/Suda 51's next lawsuit bitch, I shall return to my studies.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 am

After winning the epic staring contest Karion believed he should join the Staring Contest Championships where the best starerers gather to stare at eachother.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

-Dr.Watson wanders over to Karion and pokes him in the nose-

Dr.Watson - FURRY!

-Dr.Watson then flees in terror-
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 am

Tony:oww my aching lung T-T..Nexus you lil shit..you said you wouldnt hurt me...thats it

-grabs the glove of infinite power-

now we play by my rules!

-turns Nexus into a Mouse Travis into a Hamster and Carrera into a frog-

now Kairon you will turn into a pig

-turns Kairon into a pig-

now to store you guys

-puts them into cages-

now i win

-destroys the glove into dust-

now i am the king!!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 am

-Dr.Watson returns with a giant eraser and rubs out Tony-

Dr.Watson - Stupid sprites and thier god modding tendancys.

-Walks over to the cages and releases everyone into a field-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom talk   Custom talk - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Custom talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next