DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Well I'll be taking my leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Well I'll be taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am

Well now that I've graduated and all. I've been accepted into a College that specializes in computer engineering and computer graphics.
Which means I have tons of studying to do since you need a really high GPA to stay in the school, Plus all this other shit. Usually I don't make these topics because I know I come back but this time I'm not really so sure.
So just in case I don't come back see you guys around.
I'll be on Msn if I'm needed or w/e but yeah, & sorry I never really posted any of my stuff for those that complain to me about that lol.
I'll try to visit once in a while, Anyway peace guys.
It was fun lol.

:cheers:

Last edited by Mistah_Jayden on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am

I just came back and your leaving Sad.Good luck in college man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 pm

What the fuck....Gawd. I'll miss you and your godly sprites. T.T Have fun in college and when you make something cool, like you made a computer, a cool sig or something. You better post it. Remember us :|
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
GanonDX

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Aww man, it really sucks that you're leaving but I understand, good luck in college!
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 pm

It's like the end of Return of the King, when Frodo leaves :C
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 am

Lol Thanks alot you guys. I won't forget, When I have time I'll be sure to be around but until then cya.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 am

See Ya' Space Cowboy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I'll be taking my leave   Well I'll be taking my leave Clock10

Back to top Go down

Well I'll be taking my leave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1