DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hello guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reno
Reno

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Hello. I'm Reno. I'm a new member to the Vortex. I really like the LSW Spriting style, but on the others forums I go to they don't really sprite it much. So I figured I'd just join here if I want to get any better.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm

No fucking way.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Zone, stop blocking me on MSN.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Is this the Zone I heard about in my Welcome to the site?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Nexus
Nexus

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Well for now I've given Zone a perma ban for creating yet another account, even though we have told him countless times not to.

However he seems intent on returning so I will be posting this message from him.

Zone says:
Okay, yes, it's me, Zone/Andragon. I'm sorry I decieved you before, but I'm ready to come clean. Nexus told me to make the Reno account. I'm not trying to pin this on him! But when I told him I was ready to come back, he understood and told me to make an account named Reno. I already told him that I'll try to remain a good member, but I'll tell you all now what I told him: I swear, on my life and on my runescape account, that I will never act like Andragon again. So help me if I do, I want you to delete my account, and I'll never come back again. No more warnings. No more trouble from me. Just sprites and a little fun here and there. You, Vortex, have my word.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Nexus wrote:
Okay, yes, it's me, Zone/Andragon. I'm sorry I decieved you before, but I'm ready to come clean. Nexus told me to make the Reno account. I'm not trying to pin this on him! But when I told him I was ready to come back, he understood and told me to make an account named Reno. I already told him that I'll try to remain a good member, but I'll tell you all now what I told him: I swear, on my life and on my runescape account, that I will never act like Andragon again. So help me if I do, I want you to delete my account, and I'll never come back again. No more warnings. No more trouble from me. Just sprites and a little fun here and there. You, Vortex, have my word.

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Luka wrote:
Nexus wrote:

I lol'd
As did I.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Lorezno
Lorezno

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

I'll be adding Zone's Message to my collection of shit. The one thing I lol'd about was the fact that he lied and said he was a new member. Complete hilarious bullshit.

And now, here's my opinion: I say we put his word to one last test, for shits and giggles. Hear me out - he seems clearly insistent the point that he isn't going to leave [quietly...or at all], which is an act of desperation imo. So I say one we should give it one last go, like we did with Halo_Uchiha. But if he decides to step out of line a single time, then you guys can go ahead and vaporize his ass because I'll no longer acknowledge him as a human being.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 pm

You know, I'm getting worried about this one. Does he really have nowhere else to go? I feel sorry for the poor, poor raccoon that's been raising this kid.
Back to top Go down
That Guy (Zone)
That Guy (Zone)

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 pm

So can I please come back? I already swore. I miss this place.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Nexus wrote:

Zone says:
I'd be getting myself some runescape account I see >:3
Back to top Go down
That Guy (Zone)
That Guy (Zone)

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 pm

No. Because I will not act like andragon ever again.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't like Zone, He called me a noob Sad.

Uh, How does he expect not to act like himself?
Back to top Go down
That Guy (Zone)
That Guy (Zone)

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I won't act like I acted when I went by the name of Andragon.

I'm very sorry for calling you a noob, Axxon.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Clock10

Back to top Go down