DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldyleo2
Moldyleo2

a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Empty
PostSubject: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 pm

a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Ddurr_11

ok so my friend Mike was kame kakarot and for a while he was planning a clever way to leave the forum. and 4 days ago he told me he he did. i checked the site and i was like oh man what did u do. this is in honor of him and how retarded he was seriously he had issues

bye dud3

Last edited by Moldyleo2 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 pm

...Who?

Srs...who?
(Johnny, are you contagious?)
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Moldyleo2
Moldyleo2

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

whos who?
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:47 pm

I got a hankering feeling that you ARE kame-kaka-blah blah blah and made this to see what people had to say about you
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:53 pm

I don't know much about fucking IPs or how do they work, but his and kame's are very close (his starts with 76.83 and kame's is 75.82). Without the proper knowledge of if this means anything or not, I'll just say that if kame was trying to leave the fourm in a "clever" way, then he failed. Hard. Like, really hard.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Kame who?
Back to top Go down
Moldyleo2
Moldyleo2

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Ryu wrote:
I don't know much about fucking IPs or how do they work, but his and kame's are very close (his starts with 76.83 and kame's is 75.82). Without the proper knowledge of if this means anything or not, I'll just say that if kame was trying to leave the fourm in a "clever" way, then he failed. Hard. Like, really hard.

i don't know jackshit about ips either. but i'm guessing it has something to do with the internet network or computer and i used the same computer when my laptop stopped working
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 pm

It's not like his massively-strewn essay of insults did absolutely nothing. It made a lot of us laugh and be slightly confused. A good number of us didn't even know who the guy even was.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Who's Kame Kakarot?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 pm

See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah, but I'm near-certain he did it STRICTLY for the lulz, so in my opinion he's a hero and an inspiration to us all.

I nominate him for Most Lulz when the Vortex Awards comes back around.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Luka wrote:
Yeah, but I'm near-certain he did it STRICTLY for the lulz, so in my opinion he's a hero and an inspiration to us all.

You fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Gay couple, 'eh?
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 am

Kakarot Kame? What kind of names are kids coming up with these days?
Back to top Go down
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am

Hey, at least it's not Tin.

Oh wait I would prefer Tin over kame kakarot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot   a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot Clock10

Back to top Go down

a reply 2 my friend kame kakarot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1