DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Socially Awkard Topic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SociallyAwkardPenguin
SociallyAwkardPenguin

Socially Awkard Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah its me.
Savage Saiyan Killer
Super Mikey
Infinite_Infero
Beyond DBZ.

Feel free to ban me but I would like to talk to a admin, about possibly being able to stay and view the forum, without any posting privlleges. I like browsing/lurking here.
But I dont like getting banned for petty arguments.

-Yours truely. Will probaly be banned after they get word its me.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 am

May I ask exactly what it is you're talking about? Do you have a link to the topic you were banned in?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm

I kinda find it a bit of a surprise that you actually want getting banned, and a bit hard to believe that you're BeyondDBZ [his sprites and his typing skills seem a bit better than yours]. And what petty arguments exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
SociallyAwkardPenguin
SociallyAwkardPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Lorezno wrote:
I kinda find it a bit of a surprise that you actually want getting banned, and a bit hard to believe that you're BeyondDBZ [his sprites and his typing skills seem a bit better than yours]. And what petty arguments exactly?

I have improved alot. Ask the Mods/Admins to track my IP. Its the same.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Why don't you ask them? I'm no messenger boy.

With that aside, I'm sure that the mods won't see much a problem with checking your IP. And what do you mean "petty arguments" As far as I see, I don't see any sort of petty argument.

Last edited by Lorezno on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SociallyAwkardPenguin
SociallyAwkardPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 pm

SociallyAwkardPenguin wrote:
Lorezno wrote:

I have improved alot. Ask the Mods/Admins to track my IP. Its the same.

Quote :
Yahn.Frost.
Thats about every reason I get banned. Kinda BS.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Are you sure it's not you? I mean, Yahn and Frost are the executioners, not the spark to the flame.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:53 pm

If you like lurking here then why post with the multiple accounts you've made? It seems like all you want is attention.

You've had your chances and you've blown every single one.

Banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socially Awkard Topic.   Socially Awkard Topic. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Socially Awkard Topic.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1