DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Questions about some sprites sheets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlevietdavid

Questions about some sprites sheets Empty
PostSubject: Questions about some sprites sheets   Questions about some sprites sheets Clock10Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Okay on certain sprite sheets like Freiza's final form sprite sheet, I want to use the sprites and put them on paint, but when I copy and paste the sprites the background is still green and does not match the background of my choice like Namek.

So is there a way to change this green background on the sprite to the background of my choice?
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Questions about some sprites sheets   Questions about some sprites sheets Clock10Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Yes open up 2 paint's 1 for frieza and the other one for the background then use the pick tool pick the green background with left click then press rubber then press right click and hold and move it around the freiza's sprites. Then copy and paste
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: Questions about some sprites sheets   Questions about some sprites sheets Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 5:53 pm

There's an easier way. When you paste the freeza, use the eyedropper tool(Color picker) and right click the background color freeza is on. Then, undo the paste and repaste. That'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about some sprites sheets   Questions about some sprites sheets Clock10

Back to top Go down

Questions about some sprites sheets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1