DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Empty
PostSubject: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Well obviously I win Because all of you lack the awesomeness that baby jesus granted me 300 years before i was conceived.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Is it just post?! And what else?!...
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm

post that you win and make up an out of this world reason.
I win because you dont
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

I win because I am the one and only last poster.

BTW, what sprite work of mine do you idolise? I was under the impression I hadn't actually posted any sheets or sprites.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

i win becuase i raped you mother.

Triplezman, its a username code. so it acutally appears to me as if it says Mantos, so yeaa
Back to top Go down
Mayor Maynot
Mayor Maynot

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 am

I win because I was probably here before you!
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 am

I win because I locked the topic, there for I am the greatest, until another mod inevitably unlocks it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist   Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist Clock10

Back to top Go down

Last poster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a twist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1