DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hey, got a question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Account #2

Hey, got a question. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 pm

I tried to sign in after you guys changed my name, and it claimed that my password was wrong, dispite the fact that I never changed it. So when trying to reset it, it told me that the Admins couldn't send out new passwords. So my question is, did one of you guys change my password to? If so, can you tell me what it is, so I can sign back into my normal account? Also, another question is, can one of you guys see what my E-Mail is under my original account, it's a pain in the ass not being able to see my own information.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Who are you?

Think he might be scared of being Banned or Warned for Double Accounts.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

It's RSF.
Back to top Go down
Account #2

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Who are you?
Shin Masta wrote:
It's RSF.

So Stevce, can you see what my E-Mail for WhoWhereWhy? is? Also, could you enable the Admin to send out password resets?

EDIT*
Apparently people are able to reset passwords if they've lost them, I just tried it with this account, so I guess just continuely entered the wrong e-mail. If possible Stevce, could you change my E-Mail back to AllYouShallHereIsBang@hotmail.com?
Back to top Go down
Account #2

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Double Post*

If worst case scenario and none of these options can be used, can this be used as my new account, and the old one will be removed from current status?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am

Just PM'd you with your new password. Instructions are in the PM on what to do.

It should be all be fixed then. Not sure what happened tbh :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Thank you very much Stevce, I will now have the pleasure to ban my alternative account during this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, got a question.   Hey, got a question. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey, got a question.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1