DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The end of all Saiyans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mageta
Mageta

The end of all Saiyans. Empty
PostSubject: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 am

Hey guys, Mantos here. I'm starting a new comic. Ive done the Prologue. But I would like to know what you Vortexarions think of it. So basicaly I would like comments saying how I could improve it because I want "The end of all Saiyans" to be the best it could be. Anyway, Backstory.

Shinchi is a Saiyan, he and his father crossed Frost. Who is the King of Planet Vegeta and so as an example of not to cross Lord Frost... He killed Shinchi's father and then banished Shinchi from the Planet. After that Shinchi awoke at the bottom of Korin's tower surrounded by Carrera and Bault. At the same stage Frost was approaching Earth to finish what he should've finished a long time ago.

http://tinypic.com/r/144bbci/7

Thanks in advance, Mantos.

Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 pm

First of all, Frost's speech...is not Frosty.
Doesn't match his personality whatsoever >:[

Also, why is he SSJ4 against a SSJ?
Overkill, much? It would kill the other guy.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Umm, okay i'll change the speech a bit. Frost was only going 10%.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

It can became a great comic, but you need to improve the grammar, and change the speech bubbles, it's difficult to read as they're trasnparents. Also, it's looking too kid-ish, it's too explained, Idk how to say it well, but I mean it's not natural.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 pm

As i'm a kid. (14). I'll try to work on it. I might redo the Frost section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of all Saiyans.   The end of all Saiyans. Clock10

Back to top Go down

The end of all Saiyans.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1