DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
condors94
condors94

DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Empty
PostSubject: DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE    DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Clock10Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

this is my game that I am working on, here are some screen, I had a demo of the combat engine, but I'm completely redoing because it sucked ...
(maybe wrong section but I did not know where to post) Laughing

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/dbzs.jpg/

not put more screen because the game is in Italian but I will make an English translation
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE    DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Clock10Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Nice shot, Dragonball Advanced Adventure screenshot I believe. Can't say much from that shot, but show us an English demo, and I can give you a review.
Back to top Go down
condors94
condors94

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE    DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Clock10Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm working on a demo of Engine, that is not even in English and in Italian, in this demo, you just pull shots and defeat your opponent, you will be ready as soon as the show Cool
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE    DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Clock10Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 am

As they say in my country, "Sweet ass".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE    DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE  Clock10

Back to top Go down

DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE ADVENTURE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1