DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Seto has re-entered the building.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

Seto has re-entered the building. Empty
PostSubject: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Had quite the Christmas break travelling around a bit going on road trips and just enjoying life away from the PC.

I'm returning for a week just to make sure you guys are still okay before I head off for my overseas adventures.

So, how y'all been?

Last edited by Seto Stevce on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 am

I've been good. Vortex went into a calmatose like state. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 am

You was a mod before I came back. Congrats on promotion, we need an Aussie amongst teh Admins.

Also, whats with MCXs sprite in ur scouter?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 am

I'm off for a month guys. Travelling Australia for a week before I head off for Thailand. I'll see y'all soon.

Love juu guys <3
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 am

Feels bad man D:

Y'all come back now, yhear?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 am

Seto D:
This is a scary place now, You can almost hear the computer bugs. Very Quiet place now. "Chirp Chirp" Assuming Computer bugs chirp ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 am

But Seto!
Why wont you come here?!
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 pm

*paddles in closer to the shores of Vortex*

Arrrrrrrr! I be back me mateys! I'm back from my travels, guys. Just got back this morning actually.

I'm gonna need a re-cap of what's been going on.

And please, don't adjust your monitors, you read correctly..I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 pm

SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*fangirl scream*
*passes out*
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

sup seto :) nice to see your back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
PloT
PloT

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

yea setos back
this has made my day
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:

Arrrrrrrr! I be back me mateys! I'm back from my travels, guys. Just got back this morning actually.

Recap: I returned and saw that the place was inactive so I was like "BITCHES! GET BUSY!" and things started breathing again.

Now that you're back, change that breathing to dancing.

WB man <3
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Onis wrote:
SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*fangirl scream*
*passes out*

Onis my good man. I hope you've continued spriting. Can't wait to have a look at some of your new sprites.

Yung Blaze wrote:
sup seto :) nice to see your back

YB, man have I missed that name. Looks like you're spriting again like the good old days, huh? I can't let ya get too much better than me though; I think I'm gonna have to bust out a few sprites and keep you young hot shots in line.

plot137 wrote:
yea setos back
this has made my day

haha I'm glad I could have made your day, plot. Now to get some sleep and then start spriting Cool

*edit*

Blues Light wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:

Recap: I returned and saw that the place was inactive so I was like "BITCHES! GET BUSY!" and things started breathing again.

Now that you're back, change that breathing to dancing.

WB man <3

We always seem to post at the same time resulting in me looking like a jackass and completely ignoring you xD

I shall change this breathing thing that everybody seems to be doing these days to dancing effective immediately! Anyone caught breathing shall be permabanned with my trusty axe,
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Good!
And you do so much more to look like a jackass (where I say "jackass," read "lovable fellow"). <3

You might wanna check out THIS in its entirety. Seems like we all need to get to work around here.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 am

Wait, but I like breathing. Welcome back Stevcemon. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 am

"Glares in aww" There should be a damn emoticon for that.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 am

Seto :cheers:
I missed you bud :'(
Good to have you back bro =D
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 am

Blues Light wrote:
Good!
And you do so much more to look like a jackass (where I say "jackass," read "lovable fellow"). <3

You might wanna check out THIS in its entirety. Seems like we all need to get to work around here.

Thanks for the heads up. Let's get to work, ey?

AfroLuffy wrote:
Wait, but I like breathing. Welcome back Stevcemon. :3

Man have I missed you Afrobabe. Now to work off some rust and maybe have a quick sprite sparring session with ya.

Axxon456 wrote:
"Glares in aww" There should be a damn emoticon for that.

Missed ya bud <3

Omega Jet wrote:
Seto :cheers:
I missed you bud :'(
Good to have you back bro =D

Good to be back, bud. Now to find out how much better you kids got at spriting.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 am

yay

seto is home :)

good to have you back Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks for coming back. Vortex needs you....
I... have... to breath...
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 am

haha wanna see what you got bud iv been gone for quite a while i cam back the day after you left, hit me up on msn when ever you get the chance we can catch up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seto has re-entered the building.   Seto has re-entered the building. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Seto has re-entered the building.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1