DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Listen up, maggots!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

Listen up, maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 am

Right, so, Nixta and I are making a comic.
For which, though we've sorted out most of the main roles, however we have a few missing pieces.

#1) We need a moderate villain. This character shouldn't be a major villain, but a minor one.
An example of said character's type is someone like Zarbon.

On the side, we do need a few other villans, but they can come over time, or we can find them on our own.

Please help the cause, people. It'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 pm

You've got Nexus if you want him.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Thanks Nexus, and as much as we appreciate it, they can't be saiyans :/
Come on people, not like I'm asking for an essay on Microoganisms, just a few links would be great.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Do you want normal looking people? You can search for any of mine, altough I don't have many and they aren't that good. Also, I'm not posting a link because I'm not with time now.
Back to top Go down
N

PostSubject: Re: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 am

The position has been filled, but thanks to Nexus and Bob for offering. We'd still appreciate customs, though, in case we need them. We're mainly looking for characters that bear little resemblance to DBZ characters (besides the hair, of course). For example, we're including as little gis as possible. We also have a no-Saiyan policy, but that can be ignored if the character could be mistaken for a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen up, maggots!   Listen up, maggots! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Listen up, maggots!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1