DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Changing the topic emblem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

Changing the topic emblem Empty
PostSubject: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I forgot that that was a new feature on Vortex where you can make the little dragonball emblem say something besides "NEW POST"

For example, Blues just made a topic that says *sheet* and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it... Help?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

When you make a topic and or a post, like I am doing right now there should be a "Topic Icon" option underneath the "Post Title" bar, you select the one to the far right "Sheet", and bubble it it. Now after you finish seeing this post, or before you see this post, go look back at the topic itself in "Questions & Suggestions", it now has the "Sheet Icon".
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 pm

i find it that after my "power" was removed i couldnt do this any more you sure it not only mods that can do it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
TestAccount#1
TestAccount#1

PostSubject: Re: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am

It does appear that only Mods/Admins/Etc. can change the topic image.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:06 am

I guess the best thing to do would be to discuss this with the Admins and see if they can make this function available for everyone, it seems kind of silly that it isn't already. However in the meantime, if anyone would like to have one of the Icon's for whatever they're doing, let me know. If not through PMs then a small note on the first post of the topic.

I'll lock this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing the topic emblem   Changing the topic emblem Clock10

Back to top Go down

Changing the topic emblem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1