DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Grave dig rule?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 am

I swore I thought it wasn't counted as a grave dig if it was still on the first page. And I don't think a two month old topic is exactly old either. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

Two months is a long enough time to post in a topic.
But I agree with you about the first page thing, not that it was a rule but that it should be.
It's not your fault you weren't here when Ish started the topic.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 am

Fullpower wrote:
I swore I thought it wasn't counted as a grave dig if it was still on the first page. And I don't think a two month old topic is exactly old either. Just saying.
Even so, no use apologizing for something two months in the past, Sasuke-Ish isn't around much anyway, so I don't see how he could see it.
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I mean I'm not really fighting the verbal warning. I was never a fan of the grave digging rule. Aside from something that was half a year old, and then only on the Sprite section. I always believed the Community boards should never have a grave dig limit. Since there is always some thing to add to the conversation. If you closed the book on early conversations you would have missed out on a lot of new discoveries or opinions. If anything. They should have a topic auto close after 6 months of no activity.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Only problem with that is there are a lot of topics made in six months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grave dig rule? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave dig rule?   Grave dig rule? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Grave dig rule?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1