DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Fluke vocal covers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlukeBreaker
Retired Moderator
FlukeBreaker

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to share what I've been doing lately. I have a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/flukevocalcovers) that I've more or less just started, so I was hoping you guys might check it out, and if you like it, subscribe and all that good stuff.

EDIT: Also, if you guys know how else I could generate views, I'd be much indebted.

Last edited by FlukeBreaker on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 am

Fluke... Has spoken?
Back to top Go down
FlukeBreaker
Retired Moderator
FlukeBreaker

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 am

Ha ha. I changed that signature because it was causing a lot of spam posting. But, I guess since we're in banter, *bows*.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:54 am

Can't believe i missed this topic, It's really good, The Tone is great, It's not to high or too low. Look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 am

You just using a camera microphone for that?
Also its good, the technique is there but I think you're going for the wrong song types.
You should try Liquid by Mnemic they use a lot more voice than grit like yourself.
Back to top Go down
FlukeBreaker
Retired Moderator
FlukeBreaker

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Axxon456 wrote:
Can't believe i missed this topic, It's really good, The Tone is great, It's not to high or too low. Look forward to more.

Ha, thank you. I assume it was 2nd Sucks that you looked at?

The Avenger wrote:
You just using a camera microphone for that?
Also its good, the technique is there but I think you're going for the wrong song types.
You should try Liquid by Mnemic they use a lot more voice than grit like yourself.

Yes, just a cheap camera's microphone.
I've actually got a variety of techniques that I'm not really exercising at the moment. My next cover is some straight-up deathcore by Upon a Burning Body, so you might find that more fit for me.
I do love me some false chord grit. I'll check 'em out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fluke vocal covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluke vocal covers   Fluke vocal covers Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fluke vocal covers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1