DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Holaa a todos,me presento...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakish
drakish

Holaa a todos,me presento... Empty
PostSubject: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10Sat May 07, 2011 9:10 am

Hola a todos,soy drakish,y me he registrado para ir cogiendo Custom sprites,ya que estoy haciendo un comic,espero que me puedan ayudar,adios a todos.

~Salu2
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 am

drakish wrote:
Hi all, I am drakish, and I registered to be taking custom sprites, and I'm doing a comic, I hope you can help me, bye everyone.

~Salu2

Ummmmmmm this belongs in the request section.
Read the rules
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
drakish
drakish

PostSubject: Re: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

ya lo se,es que le di al de las presentaciones y se me bajo y le di a este,y no me di cuenta y lo postee aqui,pero lo he creado ahora en el de presentaciones
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am

Okay. please post in English.
But from now on please don't post in staff notification if you find someone doing wrong, post it here.
For rerquests the Request section.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

It's not in the rules (which is odd, since it was on the old sites), but this is an English speaking forum. I'm going to have to ask that your posts be in English. If you don't know English (and I'm just wasting my time with this), please use a translator, or else I will have to kick you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holaa a todos,me presento...   Holaa a todos,me presento... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Holaa a todos,me presento...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Staff Notification-