DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

New section suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terton
Terton

New section suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 pm

I would like to ask if it would be possible to have a section for non-lsw style sprites. I know that Custom Sprites allows for non-LSW stuff but it is mostly the LSW stuff that gets attention there, and if there was a section for non-LSW stuff then we may get more people posting.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 pm

This is an LSW-based forum- if someone is going to sprite purely nonLSW, they should go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Terton
Terton

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Onis wrote:
This is an LSW-based forum- if someone is going to sprite purely nonLSW, they should go somewhere else.
Well then if thats the case whats the point in having the General Discussion and Random Banter sections. They aren't for LSW, are they.

Last edited by Terton on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors... ugh.)
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Terton wrote:
Onis wrote:
Well then if thats the case whats the point in having the General Discussion and Random Banter sections. They aren't for LSW, are they.

But then that would be off topic of spriting all in itself.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

As Onis said, this is a forum for LSW and the like. I'm sure there are other forums that support all different kinds of spriting, but we here at Vortex are afraid of change.
New section suggestion. Skeeter
...And if you don't like it then you can GIIITTT OUT
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Pretty much what Onis said. There are some spriters here that don't post LSW and still get attention, like Shinbs. The general discussion and random section have nothing to do with sprites.Just post it in the custom section. There's no need for a non LSW section. It won't even be looked at. At least if its in the custom section people will see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New section suggestion.   New section suggestion. Clock10

Back to top Go down

New section suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1