DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tab
Tab

Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Sup bros and bitches. I'm sorry I haven't been faithful. I was busy getting an education, but I now know the error of my ways. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive and remember me.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

wait! who are you ?

only jokin welcome back :)
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Tab
Tab

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks bro, I'm going to pretend the "Tab is cool" in your sig is directed to me. *Takes conceited shot*
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:16 pm

its the username code
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Tab
Tab

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am

That's why I said pretend. I plan on believing you're directing that towards me.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 am

Yay!
Welcome back, Tab.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?   Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back-back-back? Back again-gain-gain?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1