DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hello DBZ Vortex!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
diruken
diruken

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 am

Hey everyone! I have just joined the site and i've got to say that you are all amazing spriters and i hope that one day i can be as good as you all ^^...Also could any of you give me a link to a good base for me to use? If so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 am

Ey man, welcome aboard. Follow the rules and Don't steal anyone's stuff.
As for a base there's always that LSWi base....that I don't have lol. Hopefully someone else will post.
Back to top Go down
diruken
diruken

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Ey man, welcome aboard. Follow the rules and Don't steal anyone's stuff.
As for a base there's always that LSWi base....that I don't have lol. Hopefully someone else will post.

Alright thanks, i'll look for it and hopefully post by the end of the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey there.
You don't seem like a total noob (I hate using that word...but whatever) at first glance, so welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and do indeed fulfill your goal of becoming as good a spriter as many Vortexians here. It's always nice to see aspiring souls :3

If you ever need anything, just ask me and I'll try my best to git 'er dun.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
diruken
diruken

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Onis wrote:
Hey there.
You don't seem like a total noob (I hate using that word...but whatever) at first glance, so welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and do indeed fulfill your goal of becoming as good a spriter as many Vortexians here. It's always nice to see aspiring souls :3

Thanks! Also, could you show me the lswi base since its the most common used on here?
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Sozoku wrote:
Onis wrote:
Hey there.

Thanks! Also, could you show me the lswi base since its the most common used on here?
Well, I would, but I don't have it saved on my hard drive. That and the usual link ain't working for whatever reason.
I will, however, direct you to the Bases thread:
http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/t8793-looking-for-a-base-bases-database

I'm sure you can find at least one other base that'll suit your fancy and get you started.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hello DBZ Vortex! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello DBZ Vortex!   Hello DBZ Vortex! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hello DBZ Vortex!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1