DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Note from Jack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GanonDX
GanonDX

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Jack (aka Sparky) asked me to tell you guys that he won't be very active, if at all, for the next 10 weeks as he will be in training for the navy. If you want to contact him, add him on msn: arky19@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
lilspritah
lilspritah

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

GanonDX wrote:
Jack (aka Sparky) asked me to tell you guys that he won't be very active, if at all, for the next 10 weeks as he will be in training for the navy. If you want to contact him, add him on msn: arky19@hotmail.co.uk

i spoke to him before but he didnt mention it he said hed been on holiday
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 pm

the reason ididnt tell u about navy is becos i wasnt sure if people would aceptit cos people say navy is gay, but yh am going for awhile, i managed to borrow a colleges laptop to post this but i will be on msn on my phone when i have free time

so good bye for now Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Nah man go for it. Gratz bro.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Sparky wrote:
the reason ididnt tell u about navy is becos i wasnt sure if people would aceptit cos people say navy is gay, but yh am going for awhile, i managed to borrow a colleges laptop to post this but i will be on msn on my phone when i have free time

so good bye for now Sad

As much as people love expressing free speech here, no one would call you gay for joining the Navy. That's a straight-up life choice, and a damn courageous and respectable one at that.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm

The Army is better! Lmfao. Don't get shot before I get the chance to. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Kane
Kane

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

LOL Navy is not gay. Maybe because theres all men, but its not gay. Especially if your training, most people are too lazy to do that. GO BE A MAN FOR UR COUNTRY SOLIDER!

Tl;dr
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Why would the navy be gay?

Goodluck man!
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

All men, one ship. trolololl/.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Luka wrote:
Sparky wrote:

so good bye for now Sad

As much as people love expressing free speech here, no one would call you gay for joining the Navy. That's a straight-up life choice, and a damn courageous and respectable one at that.

*Salute*

Lolnavyyoumustbeagaypirate.

Seriously though, stay in one piece and come back to us man. Can't have to send a rescue boat to fish you back if you sink Hee
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 am

You get em cowboy.. shipboy : D
I'll certainly look out for your return.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 am

ok guys, i leave my home to go to the train station in one hour

only on the laptop this early to put music on my ipod for the 7-8 hour train journey i got

so this is it Sad good bye for now
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 am

I DON'T WANNA SAY GOODBYE!

Bye.

(I'm not that gay)
Have a good time, be strong. Lol 8 hour train journey, fuck thats long.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am

Kane wrote:
Lol 8 hour train journey, fuck thats long.

yh i live up at the top of england and im going right down to the bottom
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
GanonDX

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Alright Jack asked me to update this so here goes.

Jack says hi and he hopes everyone is doing ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Note from Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note from Jack   Note from Jack Clock10

Back to top Go down

Note from Jack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1