DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Empty
PostSubject: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

Angryboy, I would like to discuss the matter of the Editorials, which as you know, died with my own self for that six month hiatus I had. I have some Ideas, of which I'd like to check in with you on, for one, obviously bringing it back.

But I was thinking instead of it being on this site, perhaps on a more professional, blog~style site. I haven't done any research yet, as I want to talk to you first, which I know will take a while due to our timezone difference, so simply reply when you can.

Please, and thank you.

Yours Truly,

-Rav
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 am

I think it's Blues you should ask...AB doesn't come here much.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am

You're more likely to get a hold of him via YouTube or his personal site. It's how I do it.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:10 am

Ho-ly fuck it's Seto! But yeah contacting AB here isn't very likely to bare fruit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:05 am

Understood, I'll contact him in another way then. As for this topic, you can lock it, as AB would still be able to post in it if he sees it.

Thanks for the input, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.   Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1