DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Diplomatic Immunity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno
Lorezno

Diplomatic Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 pm

If you had 24 hours of diplomatic immunity, what kinds of shit would you do and why?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

I'd fuck all your moms.
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

Blues Light wrote:
I'd fuck all your moms.

Beat me to it ...

I would ride a horse naked through parliament.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:57 am

Take a large sum of money and put it in my bank account so I can have it even after the diplomatic immunity is gone.

Also I'd fuck all your moms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

Dr. Simetra wrote:
Take a large sum of money and put it in my bank account so I can have it even after the diplomatic immunity is gone.

Also I'd fuck all your moms.

That ^
But I'd prefer sisters instead of moms.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

I'd go to Washington D.C. and punch every member of congress in the face. Then I'd go and punch every member of the cabinet in face. Then I'd punch Biden and Obama in the face. Then I'd go take a picture of the Clinton Monument.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm

^^^^

And then I would fuck all of your moms.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Warrior Of Light wrote:
I'd go to Washington D.C. and punch every member of congress in the face. Then I'd go and punch every member of the cabinet in face. Then I'd punch Biden and Obama in the face. Then I'd go take a picture of the Clinton Monument.

You forgot the Supreme Court Justices who are in office for life and detached, power-mad freaks.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm going to slap every one of them with my dick. Then I'm going to punch them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 pm

And fuck their mothers.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Yes, and then I would fuck each and every one of their mothers, sisters, and daughters.
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Don't forget fathers!
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I'd fuck Jessica Alba, and other hot celebrities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Immunity   Diplomatic Immunity Clock10

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Immunity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Random Banter-