DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

And so, the end has come...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Nexus

And so, the end has come... Empty
PostSubject: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 am

This isn't a "I'm going forever, I'm totally serious" topic, I'll probably come back, but I hope not for a good while.

I'm stepping down as a Moderator, because lets be honest, I wasn't a very great one anyway, didn't really get much done. As for my customs and sprites, do with them as you all wish, I've no use for them anymore. I'm just not a spriter anymore.

Because I'm leaving for a good while, and I doubt will talk to many Vortexians during that time, I want to leave a few messages to friends I've made during my time here on Vortex.

Afroluffy/Fro Yo/Bacon Burglar
I've called you a few names over the years haven't I, don't often use your actual name though, which I always found funny haha. Basically I want to say thank you, thanks for all those times you helped me work on a sprite, gave me guidance and was a generally decent fucking human being. Back when I was the noob-tastic Darth Nexus you helped me work on my customs Josh and Bloodchild, you even made me an entire sheet! Just because your a good guy like that, I'll miss you dude, you and your bacony goodness with extra fro.

SkyX
I'm not all too sure if you'll see this or not, I guess your too busy off being a zombie haha. You were a good friend Sora, you helped me make Nexus a sprite to be proud of and that's why I'm handing over my ownership of Nexus to you, he's yours to do with as you wish. I also want to thank you for just being my friend and a great guy to be friends with, I'll hopefully catch you on MSN sometimes, when you decide to rear your zombie head.

Onis/Kris
What can I say Kris, you've been a good friend of mine during the last few months, helping me create the Polaroo's, you colouring my drawings for me and my constant crazy outbursts and threats, which I always meant in the best possible way... Most of the time. You know, it sucks me and you never actually started that webcomic, I bet it would have tanked but I also bet it would have been a real blast. Miss you dude.

Mistah Jayden, Fortex, Frost, Dr.Simetra, MrChaos, Axxon, Blues Light, Johnny, FNTO, Jay, Seto and everyone else that has been apart of Vortex, especially during my time here
Didn't think I would leave you guys out did you? Although you might not be getting your individual paragraphs that is mostly to due with I couldn't figure out how to write down exactly how much you've all done for me during my time as Nexus, it's been a long couple of years hasn't it, I've followed Vortex from Ace, to Exco and my journey is set to end here. I can't thank you all enough for the fun I've had on the forum, I'm even happy about the Nexus deaths. So in short thank you all, so fucking much. I'll be sure not to forget any of you.

I would like to be remembered in some small way, I'm not asking for anything huge, just that I'm not forgotten that's all.

It's come to that part of the goodbye where I'm about to finish typing this topic up and hit send, making this quite possibly my final goodbye as Nexus.

Bye Vortex, bye everyone.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 am

No Sexy Nexxy! Please don't go!! :'(

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
MassehBoi
MassehBoi

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 am

Cya... we all know at one stage you'll be back Very Happy

Well if this is your final goodbye, We'll miss ya! Cool
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 am

Ciao bella.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 am

This makes me sad, but I respect your decision. Eventually, we all shall too walk through these doors.

Adios my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 am

I almost shedded a tear when I read this, goodbye Nexus; you will be remember but not for that guy that died all those times, but for the awesome mod.

Cya, man.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 am

As I said as on msn; You where an insperation to me.

Goodbye Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 am

Hell D:

I guess everyone's time comes eventually. And when you say you don't want a big rememberance thing... Fuck that >:]
I'm declaring official Nexus week up in this bitch. An annual tradition... If we last another year.

You've been not only a valuable member of the community, but a valuable friend.
Hope everything works out for you, silly Brit.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am

Well you will definitely be missed Josh.
Give this place a visit once in a while.
Goodbye mate.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 am

Damn, gonna miss ya nexus but i guess its your decision
everyone does one day...
Cya later man .
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Aw man, Well you'll be around msn I hope Crying or Very sad (gotta download it again >.>)
But it's cool man. We won't forget you bro, you're an awesome friend.
Good luck though man.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 am

Oh shit son.

I'm returning to Vortex for the entirety of this Sunday? How quaint.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

Ohey your back, a month and three days. Quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 am

Fair effort.
Welcome back <3
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:44 am

Nexus wrote:
Oh shit son.

I'm returning to Vortex for the entirety of this Sunday? How quaint.
And all thanks to me. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so, the end has come...   And so, the end has come... Clock10

Back to top Go down

And so, the end has come...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-