DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Going down with the RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Going down with the RPG Empty
PostSubject: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Well I am also going down with the RPG, which I bet most of you will be cheering but I still had to say it.

I really wish the RPG didn't go down but again shit happens.

I hope I helped at least a few of you.

I also hope your new RPG goes well and doesn't fall as this one did. I really wish there was more to say but there isn't.

Quemon will always be in your heart for all the noble things he has ever done.

I will give credit to some people though

Vak- You sir are one crazy bastard and I will miss that Hee
Pain- You match your name because you have always been such a pain Crosseyehappy
Tails- You remind me of a lot of cookies, I like you for a little while then you give me a big stomach ache. :twisted:
Jackoq- I have learned what it is to be a true douche bag from you so thanks Very Happy
Mageta- I have nothing to say to you because your not that important >Very Happy
Kane- I took a pain pill for you but you where always still there. :3
GTH- If I would think of one more thing to say it would be to GTH because he was the least important guy I met on this site. and I thank you for teaching me the real meaning of useless.
(JK for everyone you all were cool)

I know I probably forgot some other people but again don't cry. Crying or Very sad

I will check now and again though Hee

Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 am

Cya man lol. I wish you didn't leave, but I guess cya along with Vak.

Good luck, try to come back.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:43 am

See you later bitch.

Joke. I'll miss Quemon.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 am

I always say the nicest things :3

see ya guys and I will pop in sometimes Hee
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:18 am

B3 I got something to say, you've been fun to rp with why go? You might love this new RP at least don't just leave the forum.
Back to top Go down
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 am

NOOOO Don't GO!!!

i will talk with you somewhere...i will get you back to Vortex
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 am

I would stay for the RPG but I saw the rules and they are not my style:
Hints: Your Cytros and your Kanes can still get their shit kicked by some pocket protector-toting nerd who never fought a day of his life.

As you can see, this RP will mainly be more social than combat.

All power and techniques you have gained will not be passed over into the next RP:

and as it says at the end if you don't like it don't play. That is why I am leaving, 1st you could have worked fought for years and be beaten by a kid that just joined. Second I love combat. Third I did all that work on Quemon for nothing trying to build him up and once I did the RPG says I cant use it which is quite unfair to the old players but you know shit happens.

SB I forgot to place something up there for you I will give you my special thoughts now.
SB- You are like the kid I never wanted because you always were stuck up and disturbing. (JK)
Back to top Go down
Jackoq
Jackoq

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Too bad you are leaving you are the first who introduced me on that and as far i readed in the rules there is not point to do a new Rpg.. and i looke dont the topic for example: hell path of the fallen they jsut deleted all the messages for what? rewrite those? just insane.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Again I fell worse for you guys then me, so have fun with the new RPG I wish I had a chance to play with you Jackoq. You really were one of the coolest on the site. Hee PS your also evil and that was a good feature to go with Quemon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackoq
Jackoq

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 pm

then rewrite quemon and play again! lol
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:26 pm

I would but again I refuse toughs rules up there^
It is not really power to the players any more
I really am sorry Jackoq but sometimes it is time to leave and this is my time. Bye!

PS you can still PM me Hee I will still will check those when ever I can.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm

This is funny if you ask me I got -5 for being truthful but I don't care Hee . I love my -5 it just proves I am evil :twisted: .
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 pm

B3 your sounding like a real bitch right now, why not just give the rp a go? Cause theres no powerlevel? thats just a bitchy move man like a spoiled child, just give it a go.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm

If I sound mad please don't take anything offensively and giving people down signs other then me is also not cool. I don't hold a grudge against anyone which I know people hold a grudge against me for everything. The at -6 reputation towards me proves that let alone the -1 towards Pain/Jackoq.

SB- It was not the PL it is the pure fact that I could be on typing for about a year trying to get my points back up. Then once a new guy joins and we fight and it could end up him as the winner after all my hard work and dedication over a year. That is why I don't join, let alone I love combat way more then talking.

I was a noob in the old RPG which was hard yet was fun and eventually I became high class, While others just started to play and now we are the same power level no matter what. Does that seem fair to you? I mean you worked on your character for months and end up with nothing. Is that fair? I don't know about you man but that does not seem fair to me. So please don't take anything offensive. Sad

Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Dude, you won't know unless you stop bitching around and seeking attention just because the power level is gone. I'm serious man. Unfairness is shown at the last RPG before SOTD4, because we had power levels. Generally, low-leveled characters wouldn't wanna fight the high-leveled ones. Removing it makes everyone fair and equal.

Again, give it a try.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

GTH- What I know me/Vak/ and a few of the newer guys actually liked fighting higher levels because of it was a challenge. I know this for a fact. I don't know about you but I loved seeing Quemon get bashed around the place as many people attacked him. I also loved seeing Quemon get stronger to the point of passing others. How is it fun being equal with everyone? I mean then you never have a true challenge to reach for. You never get better because you always stay the same basically. How is that fun? I liked a challenge that takes a while to over come and beat, then go farther and become the best. I don't like being equal with a nerd that never fought a day in his life. Maybe I live by what the show stood for but again maybe that is just me. (So please don't take anything offensively because you guys are still cool.)

People who are giving down signs to other people in this topic- please don't mark others for what I did or say because that is really uncool. Even if you don't like me don't mark other people please.

Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Ugh, I'm sure you haven't realized this by now since you're clearly so butthurt about the changes, but you can buy boosters to permanently increase your stats from the shop. Its stated clear as day in "Stats and Rank Points".
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Yes but it doesn't tell if your stronger or not it just tells you that you can buy stuff. I was never a fan of buying stuff. I thought of trying, but I will not play Quemon just yet. I will play a new character to try the game. I am a little lazy to make something new so I will use something I made earlier. Very Happy I will post it later though.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Shh..

If you're leaving then cya man, be sure to come back soon. Guys this is a goodbye thread, I know I'm mini-modding a bit but please don't fight.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Cyah B3, was good to know yah and cheers for the bases.

Would love to have you here for the new rp but eh, what are yah gonna do?
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Kane- it wasn't arguing it was discussing the situation. I thought of a character to try to see if I like the RPG but again if I don't like it I will probably leave. Want me to send the character I was thinking of?

Mags- Thank you because of peoples nice words I will try the RPG but I wont guarantee that I will stay.

My activity will still be much less because of this.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Yay! Good work buddy, it's not half bad.

there just fixing the power gap :3
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Mag wanna see the RPG guy I was thinking about? I am gonna get rid Bull for good because I do not play good very well Hee
If I really get into the RPG again I am going to play Clyde/???/Quemon. I might change up Clyde a little but not much Hee I found a thing that will make my character more evil :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Honestly, your activity has been the same before. Don't post goodbye threads unless you're actually y'know... leaving. If it's just a lower activity thread, do it in random banter >.>
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol, so you want to leave because the RPG changed?
Back to top Go down
DBZVortex

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Lol, so you want to leave because the RPG changed?

I don't get the new members either. I should make a rule, post a goodbye thread and if I see you here a week later I'll ban your ass. I'm getting sick of seeing people "leaving" then coming back after a week. It's like there lives are getting busy so they leave then they got nothing to do and TA DA "TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO THE VORTEX AGAINST ALL TEH ODDS".

Anywho, not to get off topic, adios amigo. I won't be surprised if I see you here within days.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 am

This^

Well put... Blues or Seto? o.O

But yeah, I agree with that. It does annoy me a bit -_-
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 am

Oops, was making changes to the forum then saw this and had to rage post. I guess I forgot I was logged into the master account haha
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Lmao I was gonna say :0 MYSTERY MEMBER! dammit.
It's pretty stupid. If you don't like Rez's RPG then don't play. Make a comic, animate or sprite something. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 pm

id say make a section that only rpg players can see, make them a user group dont give them anything normal members dont have just give that that and to join rpg you have a sign up somewhere on the forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Quote :

It's pretty stupid. If you don't like Rez's RPG then don't play. Make a comic, animate or sprite something. Jeez.

I would but none of those things interest me in the least.

I hated the paths that I did in the RPG and just dislike typing to myself.

I dont know how to animate stuff. Let alone it doesnt really interest me.

I still make sprites just dont care showing them. I have a lot of secret sprites I have never showed.

DBZ Vortex
Wait what about banning? I only post in my goodbye topic now man. I like saying my last few words to people so please dont ban me.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:22 pm

beastboybrown wrote:
Quote :

I would but none of those things interest me in the least.

I hated the paths that I did in the RPG and just dislike typing to myself.

I dont know how to animate stuff. Let alone it doesnt really interest me.

I still make sprites just dont care showing them. I have a lot of secret sprites I have never showed.

DBZ Vortex
Wait what about banning? I only post in my goodbye topic now man. I like saying my last few words to people so please dont ban me.

You won't be banned. It's just a lot of people post goodbyes and come back a week later.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh okay thank you man will be back who knows when.

I again will miss you all
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Can we actually start dishing out warning for people who quit then come back 2 days later ...

I don't know about you guys, but it REALLY bugs me. Attention seeking seems to be the only motive for doing it.

If you actually leave, then of course it's sad to see any Vortexian fall, but don't say you're gonna leave and get me all teary eyed and worked up for nothin' :'(
Back to top Go down
Strife
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am

beastboybrown wrote:
I am taking over :twisted:

I gave been trying to help when ever I can.

I will own this site once everyone is gone :3

About four days ago? Yeah, four days ago. Well see ya, I just don't think it makes that much sense that you're leaving because of the Rpg, plenty of other sites have Rpg, so you can still sprite ya know...
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Again I wasnt at that time expecting the site to end the RPG :|

I said I was leaving the site, not I am not stopping spriteing. Hee

I will sprite a lot still just, not as much.

Right now I am looking for a site with a fun DBZ RPG but it is hard to find a good one. Do you know a good one by chance?

I will still miss you strife. So goodbye man. I hope the Quemon looked perfect. I made it like you told me and I think it looks badass.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Well there's vortex? PM Me B3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going down with the RPG   Going down with the RPG Clock10

Back to top Go down

Going down with the RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-