DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

-inster name here-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LanceMaster

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 pm

some of you may know I was making a comic, sadly, I couldn't even make an issues beacuse I keep failing at them, but nao I haz learned, so yeah... sprites must be shaded and plz fill the info bellow:

Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
sheet:

Thanks in advice ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

Hey are you still auditioning? If so I can get you at least one character Hee but first what is the general story going to be about? I can help based on the story.
Back to top Go down
LanceMaster

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

yup, I'm still auditioning, and for the comic story, I won't say much because I want it to be surprise ;D, but mainly, it's about a big tournament, fighting demons and LOTS of flashbacks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
Yastas

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

If you need sheets you can use ANY sheets I made PM me and I'll get them for you I didn't make them just to not be used for anything lol.

As for the alliance, personalty and whatnot I think it'd be better if you just made up that kind of stuff if its your comic you should be able to choose but whatever.

Good luck with this, there are lots of sheets here I'm sure you'll be able to find a good sum for your comic.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Are you looking for true demons or darker Gothic looking people? I started on a demon but it will take some time.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

Man, I think you have Ishtos and those informations there. If you don't and want Ishtos, tell me and I PM you or post here another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-inster name here- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -inster name here-   -inster name here- Clock10

Back to top Go down

-inster name here-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Comic Auditions-