DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kane
Kane

City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK] Empty
PostSubject: City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]   City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK] Clock10Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Eyes slowly opened, before he blinked a few times as if in a trance, the man grunted lightly and placed his arms below him, onto the sand and with one quick heave he was up. Kane stood tall, a young Saiyan Warrior with spiky black hair accompanied by a white and black gi, a unique one. The high, mid-day sun shined down on him, bathing him in light.

"Huh, where am I?"

The Saiyan turned around, looking quickly in all directions for hopes of civilisation. White sand beaches, with blue washed up waves followed by luscious green life and large majestic trees was all he could see. Kane twisted his face, trying to find out how he even got here in the first place and why he was here. Let alone - his stomach grouched loudly, the man breathed in deeply and then grinned as the first thing popped into his mind, food.

"I'm hungry.."

WC: 155

Last edited by Kane on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]   City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK] Clock10Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 am

Quemon was hanging around the area and saw the man and heard what he says and replies "You are on the Archipealago." Quemon then says "You must not be from around here... So who are you?" seeing he looks very dull and probably doesn't have much for money so he looks around for more wealthy looking people to steal from.

WC:60
WCC: 215
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]   City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK] Clock10Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 pm

[OOC: Sorry but I realized this topic wouldn't work out, sorry B3 but maybe we can make a topic with us a bit later. Could I get this locked and closed? No PL will be gained anyway]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]   City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK] Clock10

Back to top Go down

City Escape~ [PLEASE LOCK]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1